IGNORED

Kimchidvd Midway (TheOn Series No.16 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #78) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Midway (Kimchidvd Exclusive #78) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]
1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

Thanks man!!... Yeap!! Definitely getting this one!! :o😎 Looks great!!

Im not sure if I’m getting the OC as I still have tons of invoices coming... Also Christmas... You know... xD

But it will be hard to choose one edition... I need to give it a long good thought... 9_9

@LeGonze that hardbox looks enticing huh 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Thanks man!!... Yeap!! Definitely getting this one!! :o😎 Looks great!!

Im not sure if I’m getting the OC as I still have tons of invoices coming... Also Christmas... You know... xD

But it will be hard to choose one edition... I need to give it a long good thought... 9_9

The lenti, oddly enough, had the worst art in my opinion. Hard to chose between the fullslips though. For now I went with A2 but I may change than if we get live shots before it closes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Veum said:

@LeGonze that hardbox looks enticing huh 🤔 

Yeap... Looks really nice... :D

6 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

The lenti, oddly enough, had the worst art in my opinion. Hard to chose between the fullslips though. For now I went with A2 but I may change than if we get live shots before it closes

I don’t find the Lenti’s art that bad... Its a really  though one to choose from... 9_9

IF I get the OC it will be my first from Kimchi... xD:P

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I dont know, I dont have any but I would assume fullslips otherwise they would've done two lentis and one fullslip like everyone else

Good thinking... But I believe is just a Kimchi thing... 9_9

I believe they always release 2 FS and 1 Lenti... And I don’t remember any DL from them... Maybe someone with more Kimchi on their collections could tell us better... :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

I'm waging this very same battle right now. Except thinking I might be leaning towards A1. But it's close. Those live shots could get me to change my mind.

• Like 1

@extantsrevenge and @DodgyDave

nils just seen this below take it this gb will shutdown before kimchi pre-order date and invoicing to follow shortly after so can put money aside now as just been paid???

or will invoicing be in the new year??

Midway Steelbook (4K+2D Blu-ray) Limited Edition will be released on January 22, 2021.

Pre-order date : 2020-12-15 (14:00 Korea Time)

cheers

basil 👍

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
50 minutes ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge and @DodgyDave

nils just seen this below take it this gb will shutdown before kimchi pre-order date and invoicing to follow shortly after so can put money aside now as just been paid???

or will invoicing be in the new year??

Midway Steelbook (4K+2D Blu-ray) Limited Edition will be released on January 22, 2021.

Pre-order date : 2020-12-15 (14:00 Korea Time)

cheers

basil 👍

We have to ask @Masterblaster for this. He has changed invoicing for items lately, so this might actually be next year, but better wait for a confirmation.

• Thanks 3

@Intentcoin Not trying to influence your decision, but I was having the exact same thoughts as you yesterday, I went with A1 for a very silly reason and here it is.... The Sky is too pretty and blue on A2 for my liking. Looks like a holiday brochure with WW planes 🤣 I think they played with their tones too much so went with A1.😁

@LeGonze I have those releases that Intencoin mentioned, but as you can guess they are all FS. All very nice though and I can safely say as we three are all WeET fans, that this one won’t disappoint you. The Korean FS are King in this game IMO. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Intentcoin Not trying to influence your decision, but I was having the exact same thoughts as you yesterday, I went with A1 for a very silly reason and here it is.... The Sky is too pretty and blue on A2 for my liking. Looks like a holiday brochure with WW planes 🤣 I think they played with their tones too much so went with A1.😁

@LeGonze I have those releases that Intencoin mentioned, but as you can guess they are all FS. All very nice though and I can safely say as we three are all WeET fans, that this one won’t disappoint you. The Korean FS are King in this game IMO. 

Yeah!!... I figured FS would be better so I selected A2. 😉😃

• Like 1