IGNORED

Prefix-MAG Anaconda (MAG BBM#02) (Blu-ray Digipak) [China]

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Anaconda (MAG BBM#02) (Blu-ray Digipak) [China]
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

Is this going to be another one click only?

32 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Interested! Would like an idea of edition(s) & price before I jump in though please. @extantsrevenge @ksosk

This is also planned as one actual slip with digipak and one empty extra slip. All in one Edition, I have no idea about additional items yet.

• Thanks 5

12 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

This is also planned as one actual slip with digipak and one empty extra slip. All in one Edition, I have no idea about additional items yet.

Thanks Nils. 🍻

Would just like like a heads up on price now before I hit that big green button! 😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

New company? What is this, haven't seen any details

Here you go @xSNAKExPLISSKENx MAG Magnificent (MAG) Series List😊

Also info on MAG from KS 

MAG-Exclusive.gif

WE ARE PROUD TO BE THE OFFICIAL GROUPBUY 

CHANNEL FOR MAG PRODUCTS!

MP recently got a chance to discuss with the team behind MAG.

They are very passionate about premium packaging and presenting a 2-slips release for all of their products.

As all new retailers go, the product pricing will be more expensive.

Das Boot will have an acrylic sheet in their oneclick box and a separate large lenticular card.

Based on their description, I think this release will turn out to be great.

The printrun is currently set at 250 boxes worldwide!

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

Das Boot is $120 retail (it's in the release thread). I'm guessing this will be in the same range. 

Yikes, I hope the quality reflects the price, that's a lot to ask for for a movie

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@ksosk Is this only available as a box Set then? Or will there be stand alone FS? 🤞🏼😉

Loving that snakeskin Front mock up Bro. 😁👍🏼

I think they said OC only, it's pretty annoying. This is my first and depending on quality maybe last purchase from MAG

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Yikes, I hope the quality reflects the price, that's a lot to ask for for a movie

I think they said OC only, it's pretty annoying. This is my first and depending on quality maybe last purchase from MAG

Not sure I'd call these an OC. It's one digipack with an extra slip and goodies in a box. Everything is made to fit together in the box just right. It's a lot, sure, but I like that they are doing something creative and different.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Not sure I'd call these an OC. It's one digipack with an extra slip and goodies in a box. Everything is made to fit together in the box just right. It's a lot, sure, but I like that they are doing something creative and different.

Hmm, I thought it was one slip with a digipack inside and another empty slip so you can swap it if you want. If it's only one slip and one digipack that's fine I guess though personally I'd rather they ditch the box and give me just the slip and digipack 😂  

But I understand they're trying something different. Worked for UHD club

• ★ Administrators ★

Hmm, I thought it was one slip with a digipack inside and another empty slip so you can swap it if you want. If it's only one slip and one digipack that's fine I guess though personally I'd rather they ditch the box and give me just the slip and digipack 😂  

But I understand they're trying something different. Worked for UHD club

Yes, the digipack goes in one slip and then there's an alternate empty slip. So yeah I get your point but when I think of a one click I think of 2-4 editions with discs all in one box. Either way, I'm hoping for a great quality product. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Indeed, it is a whole lot. The way I see it though, if they do worthy titles (subjectively) they will sell, albeit not as hot cakes, but still ;)
Vote with your wallet and forget about its feelings!

• Like 1
Awards

• 2 weeks later...

It's one of the most impressive, incredible, fantastic and amazing beauty shots that I have ever seen.

I hope someday someone will make Collection Editions like that of a movie that I like. In this case, I didn't like it at all, and money and space are limited.

It's a pity, because the edition is monumental.

I'm already in the GB of "Das boot", and if MAG continue like this, I look forward to their next titles ...

I want more editions like this of other movies. Hopefully.

My sincere congratulations to the MAG team.

• Like 7
Awards

5 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

It's one of the most impressive, incredible, fantastic and amazing beauty shots that I have ever seen.

I hope someday someone will make Collection Editions like that of a movie that I like. In this case, I didn't like it at all, and money and space are limited.

It's a pity, because the edition is monumental.

I'm already in the GB of "Das boot", and if MAG continue like this, I look forward to their next titles ...

I want more editions like this of other movies. Hopefully.

My sincere congratulations to the MAG team.

Completely agree with this. I signed up for this for the fullslip but everything looks really good. Unfortunately I cant justify the price and space it costs for every movie they'll release. I hope they do some better movies 

• Like 5