IGNORED

Prefix-MAG Magnificent (MAG) Series List

• ★ Administrators ★

hdImg_8a99d6e7802d23ff087d9ebabe3193481601701573558.jpg.60bd7be1f06fd7faa67bb65b43c5ff3c.jpg

MAGNIFICENT (MAG) is a new premium edition retailer from China.

They will focus on grouping their products into three series line :

669667953_MALLogo.jpg.983236d540befa30ecbb3e4bb59bc8bb.jpg

1. BBM (Blockbuster Movie)

This line features high profile movie titles.

001. Das Boot

002. Anaconda

003. Terminator 1-3

004. Prince Nezha's Triumph Against Dragon King

2. MPM (Missing Pearl Movie)

Missing Pearl is a direct translation from Chinese to indicate hidden gem movies that are well-received but may have average box office results.

001. Last Action Hero

002. The Age of Innocence

00*. Legends of the Fall 

00*. World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles

00*. Nezha Conquers the Dragon King (1979 China Animation)

3. EM (Extraordinary Movie)

This line features specially selected movies that may not be well-received by the mass public. 

00*. Venom (4K)

00*. The Shallows (4K) 

UPCOMING TITLES:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

• ksosk pinned this topic
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Anyone who is interested in MAG, our Group Buys for the first 4 MAG releases are still open.

Das Boot is in Stock and ready to ship!

Anaconda is arriving now and can ship very fast!

The Last Action Hero will be ready soon!

The Age of Innocence has recently launched!

A great chance to own the very first releases!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

MAG has some really nice titles coming up soon! All of which you will be able to get exclusively here on Media Psychos 👌

Mag 1.PNG

Mag 2.PNG

Nils @extantsrevenge that is definitely a power pack of a line-up, I’ll be signing up for them all as I really have enjoyed the MAG editions I’ve purchased so far...

I’m so happy MP is the exclusive agent for these magnificent Premiums! :)

Live Long And Prosper Star Trek GIF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

MAG has some really nice titles coming up soon! All of which you will be able to get exclusively here on Media Psychos 👌

Mag 1.PNG

Mag 2.PNG

THE ROCK!! Hell yes!

This is a great lineup! They have released some great editions so far and I see some truly fantastic things in their future.

To the whole Media Psychos team that orchestrated this partnership: Thank You! and Well Done!

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Jimmy Fallon Good Job GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Venom and BHD sound very interesting. 
With Venom 2 due for release later in the summer, maybe there’s a chance of a nice set there. 
I’m in for the 2 MAG/MP releases so far. Hopefully that will be a theme that is continued. Just got to decide if I want the first 2 releases now. Not sure I can justify the costs though.  Have to put some stuff in the classifieds. (If they ever come back :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tr0llhatt said:

I dunno, got this feeling that I'm just gonna feel kinda 'meh' about Venom. That market/genre is over saturated to the extreme with big flashy movies to be honest.

Oh well to each his/her own, but I think you might be short-changing yourself though, only IMHO my friend! :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

I dunno, got this feeling that I'm just gonna feel kinda 'meh' about Venom. That market/genre is over saturated to the extreme with big flashy movies to be honest.

To be fair, it's not really a 'big flashy' movie. Especially relative to other films of its genre.

Think of it more as a buddy-cop action/comedy thriller disguised as a superhero movie.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

To be fair, it's not really a 'big flashy' movie. Especially relative to other films of its genre.

Think of it more as a buddy-cop action/comedy thriller disguised as a superhero movie.

Nevertheless, it has some draw for me... I can’t wait for Venom Let there be Carnage my friend @Fortis93, how bout you? 🧐 

• Like 3