IGNORED

Oblivion (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (EverythingBlu Exclusive) [UK]

cypheria078

8 hours ago, TAC said:

Wish I had went that route personally. 

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

You don’t even care anymore about how long it took to get to your hands.

Also remember that doing it through our GBs you guys are supporting MP to keep running and helping us all to get those “super hard to get” editions. ;);)

• Like 6

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @TAC,

these have come in already since the beginning of the week , BUT guess what else came in on my side of the US ?😉

Its just very hard to do anything without the everyday essentials that we sometimes take for granted , like Electricity and Water.  

We are hoping to be back up soon (hopefully by Monday) and then ill have to go through ALL the stuff we got over the last few days ... 

I will make a mental note to get those Obilivion out as first as they did come in first. 

As @LeGonze says , by joining our GB you are supporting our effort in being able to bring this and other titles to many many members. 

@WKRP yes you can order directly but try to be a team player and motivate your fellow Psychos to support us . 

Take care

John

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Had no idea you were near all that snow that went down. I honestly did not follow it. I quit watching and reading the news a while back. I did hear about it and hope everything is ok on your end and anyone else on here that was effected. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 3 months later...