Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@R1s1ngs0n

hello Éli !

dsl de te déranger, j’aimerais juste savoir :

on est dans quelle situation pour Oblivion ?

1- le Groupbuy est toujours en attente d’expédition 

2- c’est expédié depuis longtemps donc mon colis est perdu

3- le Groupbuy est annulé 

j’ai aucune info et y’a tellement de gens qui ont reçu leur édition que j’ai l’impression qu’on est dans la 2ème situation 

et vu que j’arrive à avoir aucune info je veux juste savoir ce qu’il se passe ^^

merci d’avance de ta réponse et de ton temps !

French Thank You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 2

Awards

1 hour ago, Daft said:

@R1s1ngs0n

hello Éli !

dsl de te déranger, j’aimerais juste savoir :

on est dans quelle situation pour Oblivion ?

1- le Groupbuy est toujours en attente d’expédition 

2- c’est expédié depuis longtemps donc mon colis est perdu

3- le Groupbuy est annulé 

j’ai aucune info et y’a tellement de gens qui ont reçu leur édition que j’ai l’impression qu’on est dans la 2ème situation 

et vu que j’arrive à avoir aucune info je veux juste savoir ce qu’il se passe ^^

merci d’avance de ta réponse et de ton temps !

French Thank You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I’ll answer in English since this is an international area.

As the only shipping method available for EverythingBlu GBs is US Hub @Masterblaster may have info regarding shipping status. I’m not sure whether he already received the editions or if they are still in transit.

The editions you saw displayed by other people were most likely ordered directly on EB’s website.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 1/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, WKRP said:

Flights to the US have arrived. Easy enough to order direct, so as not to bog down our GB hosts. EverythingBlu is about the only place I can still do that as easily as joining a GB here.

20210125_212914.thumb.jpg.2acc5f77b265e2477da635b3e60c13d3.jpg

BUT joining a GB HELPS us stay alive .  So PLEASE continue to support us in any way possible.  

Take care

John

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Daft as @R1s1ngs0n said this was a US based GB only.  I have NOT received our boxes yet , BUT im guessing it is done like most all other places , the individual orders are shipped out first. 

At least that is what im guessing.

Take care

john

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

il y a 18 minutes, Masterblaster a dit :

@Daft as @R1s1ngs0n said this was a US based GB only.  I have NOT received our boxes yet , BUT im guessing it is done like most all other places , the individual orders are shipped out first. 

At least that is what im guessing.

Take care

john

Thx John, have a nice week :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

For the group buy members. Will we receive a MP plastic sleeve to go with it? Or did that stop or maybe i misunderstood that altogether. I received a couple with previous orders but didn't get one last time. So, Im curious about that. If it does not come with a MP plastic sleeve. Could you point me in the right direction as to which one I need to purchase? Thank you for the site and any further help you might be able to provide regarding this question. :)

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, TAC said:

For the group buy members. Will we receive a MP plastic sleeve to go with it? Or did that stop or maybe i misunderstood that altogether. I received a couple with previous orders but didn't get one last time. So, Im curious about that. If it does not come with a MP plastic sleeve. Could you point me in the right direction as to which one I need to purchase? Thank you for the site and any further help you might be able to provide regarding this question. :)

Hi @TAC We included a protector with 1 or 2 group buys as a special promotion, but that's done now. If a protector is available for a GB we add that as an option so members can add (purchase) them to their HUB orders. I don't think we have a protector that fits EB editions, but I could be wrong. More info about our protectors is here. The MP Store still needs to be updated, so for now they can be purchased directly from @Masterblaster via PM.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Hi @TAC We included a protector with 1 or 2 group buys as a special promotion, but that's done now. If a protector is available for a GB we add that as an option so members can add (purchase) them to their HUB orders. I don't think we have a protector that fits EB editions, but I could be wrong. More info about our protectors is here. The MP Store still needs to be updated, so for now they can be purchased directly from @Masterblaster via PM.  

Thank you very much!

• Like 2

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, WKRP said:

Flights to the US have arrived. Easy enough to order direct, so as not to bog down our GB hosts. EverythingBlu is about the only place I can still do that as easily as joining a GB here.

20210125_212914.thumb.jpg.2acc5f77b265e2477da635b3e60c13d3.jpg

Wish I had went that route personally. 

• Like 1

Awards