Masterblaster

MP Exclusive BLACK METAL with SPOT GLOSS COASTER (Bierdeckel)

hey guys and gals.... 

so due to the latest rise in interest in one of our earlier Swag items , we have decided to do another VERY LIMITED Coaster.

The exact details of how it will look will be revealed im hoping sometime today or tomorrow. 

It will NOT be a redo of the first one but rather this one will be BLACK METAL with SPOT GLOSS .

These are really great quality (as anyone who has the first one can testify) , weigh a good amount for a Coaster and is therefore NOT cheap.

Im not sure about the price yet but i would GUESS around $14,99 .  Here are some Facts of the Coaster

3.9" in Diameter

1mm Thick

Soft Foam Backing

Hope you guys will like it.

Thanks

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Masterblaster said:

hey guys and gals.... 

so due to the latest rise in interest in one of our earlier Swag items , we have decided to do another VERY LIMITED Coaster.

The exact details of how it will look will be revealed im hoping sometime today or tomorrow. 

It will NOT be a redo of the first one but rather this one will be BLACK METAL with SPOT GLOSS .

These are really great quality (as anyone who has the first one can testify) , weigh a good amount for a Coaster and is therefore NOT cheap.

Im not sure about the price yet but i would GUESS around $14,99 .  Here are some Facts of the Coaster

3.9" in Diameter

1mm Thick

Soft Foam Backing

Thanks

GB or store?

• Like 2

Awards

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

hey guys and gals.... 

3.9" in Diameter

1mm Thick

Soft Foam Backing

Thanks

giphy.gif

@extantsrevenge i'm sure you would be happy to skip this one since you decided to skip the last one...Plus you just got Coaster 1.0 so ill take this one off your hands so i can have 2 

🤣😁

• Haha 5

Awards

11 hours ago, Count Dantes said:
  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

@extantsrevenge i'm sure you would be happy to skip this one since you decided to skip the last one...Plus you just got Coaster 1.0 so ill take this one off your hands so i can have 2 

🤣😁

Not missing this time

number 2 countdown GIF by Clio Awards to Germany 😍

Sounds Good Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Awesome....A black metal coaster to go with my fantastic coffee mug.....

14cilFdQzr8hG0.gif.0dcf55e6ee05f13f285ee4989c63d5ad.gif

All I need now is the Media Psycho's cutlery and fine China dinner set and I'll be happy 😁😁

d8WUHWYJd5xXG6qxZK.gif.d91ab032f148dcdc2ea955bb2663e4e7.gif

🤣😂😅

MP house of pain!🤪

vintage burn GIF by Genevieve Blais

I’ll take 2 please and pizza barbie GIF

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ScottVA said:

Bierdeckel was one of my favorite words that I learned when I lived in Germany lol.

That and Flugzeug. 

The first word i learned was "Bahnhof"   sorry cant put the second one here but its known to be a "cat" as well 😁

Take care

John

• Haha 5