IGNORED

Joker - Ultimate Collector's Edition (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

25 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Why'd they repeat the art? 🤨

Honestly no one has impressed me with any of the joker editions they all rushed it out wanting money since it was so popular but nothing feels special about this or mantas,umania,cinemuseum, or filmarena hopefully hd zeta can pull a clutch.

• Like 2

Awards

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Honestly no one has impressed me with any of the joker editions they all rushed it out wanting money since it was so popular but nothing feels special about this or mantas,umania,cinemuseum, or filmarena hopefully hd zeta can pull a clutch.

With the exception of cine museum I agree. Their editions are very different from the rest, whether or not you like them that's up to you. But yeah really hoping hdzeta do something really nice

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

With the exception of cine museum I agree. Their editions are very different from the rest, whether or not you like them that's up to you. But yeah really hoping hdzeta do something really nice

For sure cinemuseum was the best but I ended up skipping it I'm getting the fac one click since it comes with 3 different steels and I quite like the one click box but other than that its average.

Awards

17 minutes ago, Ryan said:

For sure cinemuseum was the best but I ended up skipping it I'm getting the fac one click since it comes with 3 different steels and I quite like the one click box but other than that its average.

The fac one just didnt do it for me tbh. I feel like if fac is going to just do the same thing the previous retailer did they should at least do it first

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

I must be diffrent to most then as I don't think anyone has rushed them out. Umania's one click is awesomely designed best one out so far i would say and the lenti inside is one of the best I personally think.

I'm looking forward to adding cinemuseum and hdzetas also to the collection :)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Conjuring88 said:

I must be diffrent to most then as I don't think anyone has rushed them out. Umania's one click is awesomely designed best one out so far i would say and the lenti inside is one of the best I personally think.

I'm looking forward to adding cinemuseum and hdzetas also to the collection :)

It hasn't even been a year and theres already like 5 editions and multiple wwa steels. Meanwhile there is nothing for parasite,the gentlemen, jo jo rabbit, ad astra, and 1917 besides a couple wwa steels and finally a couple of announcements for ad astra and 1917 but no artwork. Umania edition was posted like 10 days after the movie released lol.

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

It hasn't even been a year and theres already like 5 editions and multiple wwa steels. Meanwhile there is nothing for parasite,the gentlemen, jo jo rabbit, ad astra, and 1917 besides a couple wwa steels and finally a couple of announcements for ad astra and 1917 but no artwork. Umania edition was posted like 10 days after the movie released lol.

Thats because its such a popular movie taking over a billion would prove that i do agree with you about the steelbook art tho someone should try something diffrent. I had no problem with umania having that release so close after its release as its such a great edition and how sought after it is now would back up my claim.

The movies you've quoted I don't think would get 5 6 releases from all retailers unlike joker as I don't think the market is there and the art for the upcoming 1917 was pretty lazy i would say.

But were all diffrent we all like diffrent tastes beauty of steelbook collecting :)

1 minute ago, Conjuring88 said:

Thats because its such a popular movie taking over a billion would prove that i do agree with you about the steelbook art tho someone should try something diffrent. I had no problem with umania having that release so close after its release as its such a great edition and how sought after it is now would back up my claim.

The movies you've quoted I don't think would get 5 6 releases from all retailers unlike joker as I don't think the market is there and the art for the upcoming 1917 was pretty lazy i would say.

But were all diffrent we all like diffrent tastes beauty of steelbook collecting :)

Yea I understand why but I've never known any premium release to not sell out regardless of the title. I bet you hd zeta will be the best because they took there time. If it still happens lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awards

12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Yea I understand why but I've never known any premium release to not sell out regardless of the title. I bet you hd zeta will be the best because they took there time. If it still happens lol.

Defo happens if its still on retailers websites like hdzeta you know its been a unpopular one etc bumblebee , argo. Hopefully your right be another one to sit on the shelf next to the rest lol. Just hope maybe like you said they come with some diffrent steelbook art.

Also back to this thread now lol. Zavvi have sold out but still available at hmv and amazon and Warner bros were you can get 10 percent off. I stuck a pre order in earlier with zavvi with the 12 percent off code so that made my mind up.

Edited by Conjuring88
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Veum said:

Here are some of the Joker releases for your enjoyment!😊

I’m loving the CM boxset the most so far, HDZeta TBD... how about you?🤔

Prefix-HDZetaJoker (HDZeta) ???

image.jpeg.fa7896591919cc3b9d6a7e9230d5e1ae.jpeg

image.jpeg.9c21ee809c254061bb75291e7b6d2a67.jpeg

image.jpeg.075b04fe3b1436210182c6d831663fb5.jpeg

image.jpeg.0beabace1c33e8f2b8402851865d4f97.jpeg

I would choose the umania one click for boxset art.

I luv all the lentis from every release that we can see so far with hdzeta still to come. My fav lenti is umania again the transition is great but could be a close call with the cinemuseum lenti if they get it right with him flipping in the puddle.

Also luv the full slip of filmarena especially with the special booklet art theyve done with it. So I basically like it all ha ha ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Veum said:

The Umania box is great in hand. I very think CM and HDZ will be awesome as well, but I think we really need to compare actual products. It's tough just looking at beauty shots. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Prefix-HDZetaJoker (HDZeta) ???

image.jpeg.fa7896591919cc3b9d6a7e9230d5e1ae.jpeg

image.jpeg.9c21ee809c254061bb75291e7b6d2a67.jpeg

image.jpeg.075b04fe3b1436210182c6d831663fb5.jpeg

image.jpeg.0beabace1c33e8f2b8402851865d4f97.jpeg

For me its CM > manta > umania > fac

I think hdzeta will slide right in between manta and CM but that's just a guess

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath for HDZeta... They usually use the main art available on all their releases so it will be basically the same as ML... Also they’re “taking their time” because the movie is forbidden in China so it’s bot released yet... Something like that... xD

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

For me its CM > manta > umania > fac

I think hdzeta will slide right in between manta and CM but that's just a guess

Yeah... I’m a “Goodies Lover” so FA it’s great for me... Always a lot of different stuff on each edition... I love that...

So for me looks like CM>FA>UMania>ML...

Obviously Im getting HDZeta OC. Doesn’t matter how it comes... xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath for HDZeta... They usually use the main art available on all their releases so it will be basically the same as ML... Also they’re “taking their time” because the movie is forbidden in China so it’s bot released yet... Something like that... xD

Yeah but its gold label so 🤷‍♂️ they have to come up with somthing new I guess

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Yeah but its gold label so 🤷‍♂️ they have to come up with somthing new I guess

Well... The SB will be WEA... :P

Remember all Gold Label DC stuff from them... It’s basically the same as ML just the SB WEA...

I hope I’m wrong and this one turns out to be super amazing tho... xD