Backdraft (FAC Exclusive No.162) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Backdraft (FAC Exclusive No.162) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 04.05.2022, now 24.06.2022

Price: 1799 CZK

Limited: 751 copies

Purchase Link:  Filmarena

FAC #162 BACKDRAFT Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

FAC Backdraft 2.PNG

2062754692_facbackdraft.PNG.5fba4b330cb031e53cd20df8b0410fc9.PNG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★

This was a great film in its day. 
I’m not sure I would ever watch the movie again. I can’t see what 4K can bring to it that will change it in any way. 
But it will be nice to have a premium of it. Look forward to the art etc. Knowing FA it will be good. 

Hopefully just one edition 500 copies. That also applies to Inglorious etc. I don’t want multiple editions/Hardbox.
Just one quality edition for each.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

This was a great film in its day. 
I’m not sure I would ever watch the movie again. I can’t see what 4K can bring to it that will change it in any way. 
But it will be nice to have a premium of it. Look forward to the art etc. Knowing FA it will be good. 

Hopefully just one edition 500 copies. That also applies to Inglorious etc. I don’t want multiple editions/Hardbox.
Just one quality edition for each.  

well in that case it be 2000 xD 

and you have to buy them all xD 

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
il y a 13 minutes, CAYENNE-FAHRER a dit :

I would wish,

that the release takes over the artwork from Target

BDx.jpg

I feel that it can make a superb premium FAC edition for this film, a beautiful fullslip XL with a beautiful visual, it smells good all that and finally one film among many others that deserves a premium

good robert deniro GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Backdraft (FAC Exclusive No.??) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Backdraft (FAC Exclusive No.162) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
vor 7 Minuten schrieb Neil21Harris:

I want this more than almost any other release.  Ron Howard films are incredible and Kurt Russel is the all American man movie star.  

Obviously Manta has some nice ones I want extremely much, but Backdraft FAC is my fav

Completely agree. A worldclass movie with a top cast. Also, the only one that interests me from the latest FAC batch.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Yet again!!??

I hope they are not going to do more pre-orders until they clear the backlog and refund our payments for Predator. (which is most likely not going to happen now) 

dave when have fa ever refunded that you can remember? 

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...