IGNORED

Back to the Future 35th Anniversary Trilogy Edition (UHD+BD+BONUS BD Steelbook)[Taiwan]

popohd

• ★ Administrators ★
On 9/12/2020 at 1:32 AM, Parzival said:

Is this a known retailer?

Just curious, not brought any Taiwanese editions before 

Many retailers have this edition without the metal badge like jsdvd.

Only the official distributor has this release with their exclusive gift badge.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, SilentasKnight said:

I wonder if these are different from the Best Buy Release? I think BB has the title across the front of the Steels. 

Yes, Best Buy has titles across the front. All other imports I have seen do not. Zavvi does not. 

Otherwise the rest are the same. 

Personally, I think it works better without the titles on the front if. you are going to make the images connect across all 3. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 3:41 AM, SilentasKnight said:

If I had known about the Thai call girl I would have ordered two! 

I received mine today and super disappointed. NO call girl. Damn.    :)

Well, it is gorgeous. I think HD Zeta and Film Arena will have a hard time topping this edition. But we'll see. i am open to getting them if they do and hopefully they all are different enough, but probably will all use the same art.

As far as price, yes, I was super shocked to see how much the invoice was. They stated how much it was going to be and it turned out to be quite a bit more, and once you added in shipping and fees. Ouch.
It was listed as 1088 cny, which should come in around $160-$165. It fluctuates. But it went up to $190? 
Oh well. It is what it is. Luckily it is 
beautiful, but I don't think ANYONE would ever pay $230 for it knowing it was all in going to be that high. And if you tried to sell it, you would NEVER get even close to what you paid for it.
But I love it and feel it will be hard to beat.

Thankful they were able to help get in a time where a lot of places are not shipping to US. I have ben trying to get a John Wick 3 Steelbook from Japan for 6 months. Nope. It will be gone soon, and that will be that. None on ebay the entire time either.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1