Jump to content
IGNORED

Tenet (FAC Exclusive No.167) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]


icewire

Recommended Posts

Tenet (FAC Exclusive No.167) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

  

Release: 04.01.23

Price: 1799 CZK

Limited: 751 copies

Purchase Link: Filmarena

Note:


Dear Collectors,

studio Warner Bros works on two options for TENET SteelBook:

A) 3-disc (4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray)
B) 2-disc (4K + Blu-ray) or (Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray)

Unfortunately, we don't have the visuals available yet.

We are waiting for our order confirmation. We would love this movie for FAC.

Warm regards,
Jan

 

received_397273435632590.thumb.jpeg.5f1e62b877cdce49e8aae829e1a5e0f1.jpeg

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

FAC

Manta

Hdzeta silver

Hdzeta gold

UHD club (maybe? 😉 hopefully)

giphy.gif

 

Yeah... A lot of releases!!... Hahaa...

 

HDZeta Gold Label for sure... Silver Label depends on the WWA steelbooks... Manta maybe 1 single IF I like the SB... UHD probably gonna love this one if it's DP (Not really into wooden cases)... xD

 

Do we know if this FAC will be WEA???

Not sure what to think about this quote: 9_9

3 hours ago, icewire said:

studio Warner Bros works on two options for TENET SteelBook:

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

FAC

Manta

Hdzeta silver

Hdzeta gold

UHD club (maybe? 😉 hopefully)

 

At this rate I may have to skip the silver label 😬

That’s easy then. 
FAC and HDz for me. 
I somehow doubt that HDz will do Silver and Gold (that sounds like a song to me) 

Preferably FAC WWA and HDz WEA Gold Label Box Set. 


No need for any other editions of what sounds like another bit of pretentious, self indulgence by Nolan. 

No, not seen it yet. Just interpreting what I have read from reviews. ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

No need for any other editions of what sounds like another bit of pretentious, self indulgence by Nolan. 

A comment while im on my holidays just for my uncle Dave, that self indulgent man is the master of the big screen, Tenet is fantastic. He can self indulge all he wants if he keeps on pumping out cinema like he has. I never listen to reviews, I hope when you do watch it you change your opinion..if you have a difficult time understanding it PM me 🤣🤣😉😉

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

A comment while im on my holidays just for my uncle Dave, that self indulgent man is the master of the big screen, Tenet is fantastic. He can self indulge all he wants if he keeps on pumping out cinema like he has. I never listen to reviews, I hope when you do watch it you change your opinion..if you have a difficult time understanding it PM me 🤣🤣😉😉

Holiday ?

What’s one of them ? :D

 

Your last sentence pretty much confirms my point. 
If I have difficulty understanding it, it must be pretentious crap. ;)

 

Not disputing that he makes good cinema. TDK was great cinema. So was Interstellar. 
But, boy can he self indulge. I’m surprised he isn’t going blind with all the “self indulgence” :D

  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Unfortunately I live in Northern CA and we haven't gotten our movie theaters back yet :( . I haven't seen all of Nolens films yet but I have seen The Prestige (once), The dark Knight Trilogy ( loved The Dark Knight as a Joker fan) and I absolutely loved Inception after watching it more and more. With that being said I am really looking forward to this film and hoping I get a chance to see it in Imax. I think I will be joining all the GB's for this flick.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

6 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Holiday ?

What’s one of them ? :D

 

Your last sentence pretty much confirms my point. 
If I have difficulty understanding it, it must be pretentious crap. ;)

 

Not disputing that he makes good cinema. TDK was great cinema. So was Interstellar. 
But, boy can he self indulge. I’m surprised he isn’t going blind with all the “self indulgence” :D

This is probably your worst take yet. Just because you dont understand a movie doesnt mean its crap or self indulgent. If you like simple movies with straightforward plotlines that are easy to follow then this is not the movie for you(maybe go watch Mulan 🤭)

 

Also, what's wrong with being self indulgent? He's making the movies he wants to make and it just so happens that they're the same movies most of us want to watch, nothing wrong with that. 

 

I get the feeling you just like going against the grain

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


44 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

This is probably your worst take yet. Just because you dont understand a movie doesnt mean its crap or self indulgent. If you like simple movies with straightforward plotlines that are easy to follow then this is not the movie for you(maybe go watch Mulan 🤭)

 

Also, what's wrong with being self indulgent? He's making the movies he wants to make and it just so happens that they're the same movies most of us want to watch, nothing wrong with that. 

 

I get the feeling you just like going against the grain

 

 

As someone who loves the film, and is going to go see it a third time soon, I think I can understand where people are coming from with regards to its complexity.

 

The concepts being explored in combination with the way the story is told isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea, which is absolutely fine and shouldn't be a knock on someone's character or intelligence (not saying you're doing this, I've just seen others level this kind of criticism at those may not have understood and/or enjoyed the film).

 

With that said, it's obviously best to first see the film before attempting to make an assessment or judgment on it. Approach it with as open a mind as possible to judge it on its terms without any preconceived notions or ideas spurred by reviews or experiences (good or bad) with the director's previous films.

 

In my personal opinion, Nolan has his indulgences and obsessions just like any other director (and many of the great ones who came before him like Hitchcock, Kubrick, Scorsese, etc.). I think it's more about whether the director allows the reins to be taken over by these indulgences/excesses so much so that they detract from the quality and immersion of the work.

 

For me, Nolan's been one of the rare examples of a filmmaker/storyteller who's managed to (mostly) tell these ambitious stories with crazy ideas/concepts through a very grounded, restrained and disciplined framework. He knows when to let his ideas go berserk and when to rein them in.

 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


8 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

A comment while im on my holidays just for my uncle Dave, that self indulgent man is the master of the big screen, Tenet is fantastic. He can self indulge all he wants if he keeps on pumping out cinema like he has. I never listen to reviews, I hope when you do watch it you change your opinion..if you have a difficult time understanding it PM me 🤣🤣😉😉

 

The dialogue was the hardest thing in this movie to understand. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I recommend getting a Closed Captions device if your theater has them. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

2 minutes ago, HeightOfFolly said:

 

The dialogue was the hardest thing in this movie to understand. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I recommend getting a Closed Captions device if your theater has them. 

Seen a few people mention that, but I watched it IMAX and managed perfectly fine.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 4 weeks later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to Tenet (FAC Exclusive No.167) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy