Jump to content
IGNORED

Hi folks!


castrogacio
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just joined and it seems I have some serious reading to do around this forum. You guys were recommended to me by many people so today is the day that I finally had a moment to do the necessary and sign-up.

 

I’ve been a steelbook collector for a number of years and accumulating slowly but surely. But on joining the steelbook community at Reddit in recent times, I learned many things I was unaware of considering what I thought was just a personal hobby. Anyway... I hope to enjoy my time here.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, castrogacio said:

Just joined and it seems I have some serious reading to do around this forum. You guys were recommended to me by many people so today is the day that I finally had a moment to do the necessary and sign-up.

 

I’ve been a steelbook collector for a number of years and accumulating slowly but surely. But on joining the steelbook community at Reddit in recent times, I learned many things I was unaware of considering what I thought was just a personal hobby. Anyway... I hope to enjoy my time here.

 

🥤Howdy @castrogacioI’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇😷😊

 

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

 

Yeah, I hear you, I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

 

collector GIF

 

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

 

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

 

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

 

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

 

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you use the @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the BLUE as it gets our attention!). 😁

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Veum said:

 

🥤Howdy @castrogacioI’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇😷😊

 

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

 

Yeah, I hear you, I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

 

collector GIF

 

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

 

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

 

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

 

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

 

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you use the @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the BLUE as it gets our attention!). 😁

Grazie consigliere... Spero di divertirmi. 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, Veum said:

 

Although Basil I do know how to use a translator 😆 

 

spider man lol GIF


ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਦੀ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਹੋ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਲੀਡ 'ਤੇ ਚੱਲਣਾ ਬੰਦ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ, ਤਾਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਾਲੋਂ ਵਧੇਰੇ ਭਾਸ਼ਾਵਾਂ ਜਾਣਨ ਦਾ ਵਿਖਾਵਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਅਤੇ ਗੂਗਲ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਅਸਫਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ. ਅਤੇ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾਂ ਸਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਇਹ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ
Isa gala dī khuśī hō rahī hai ki jadōṁ tusīṁ līḍa'tē calaṇā bada kara ditā, tāṁ tuhāḍē nālōṁ vadhērē bhāśāvāṁ jāṇana dā vikhāvā karanā atē gūgala anuvāda hamēśā asaphala nahīṁ hudā. Atē hamēśāṁ sahī nahīṁ hudā iha karadā hai

 

basil xD 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


39 minutes ago, Basil said:


ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਦੀ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਹੋ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਲੀਡ 'ਤੇ ਚੱਲਣਾ ਬੰਦ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ, ਤਾਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਾਲੋਂ ਵਧੇਰੇ ਭਾਸ਼ਾਵਾਂ ਜਾਣਨ ਦਾ ਵਿਖਾਵਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਅਤੇ ਗੂਗਲ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਅਸਫਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ. ਅਤੇ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾਂ ਸਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਇਹ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ
Isa gala dī khuśī hō rahī hai ki jadōṁ tusīṁ līḍa'tē calaṇā bada kara ditā, tāṁ tuhāḍē nālōṁ vadhērē bhāśāvāṁ jāṇana dā vikhāvā karanā atē gūgala anuvāda hamēśā asaphala nahīṁ hudā. Atē hamēśāṁ sahī nahīṁ hudā iha karadā hai

 

basil xD 

 

That’s not fair, at least usually I know which language to look up...

 

I have no idea on these two 😂 

 

steve brule GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy