ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY here

Info & Questions Topic

Release date: TBC

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: 

Note: Two WWA steelbook designs

Silver label will be released before Gold label. 

Tenet Gold label maybe released much later after the Silver.

This release contains both the WWA steelbooks (shown below).

One steelbook contains a 4K disc only, and the other steelbook contains a BD + Bonus disc.

There will be a Silver hardbox oneclick.

CURRENTLY, THERE IS NO PLAN FOR SALE OF SINGLE EDITIONS!

Beautyshots

98EB3628-36DC-42FD-BA05-3FDAE8147079.jpeg

65E5C6AF-D579-46B7-9836-2E7A5AD6536A.jpeg

2EA23EF7-95C2-4081-84ED-27057FEC515C.jpeg

540605598_SampleTenetWWA1.jpg.7d330ef469ee1d9199408c61fdfc6e3b.jpg952606551_SampleTenetWWA2.jpg.fb54e7cfd3ebbfea65cd6d4a9d4038b8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Anyone who says it's crap DOES not know cinema. Only my opinion of course but its the right one 🤣🤣

Haha, just going by what I’ve read. I have a feeling you’re right though as I typically like Nolan’s work.

I have a ticket to see it for the first time tomorrow so I can have my own impression 😁

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Haha, just going by what I’ve read. I have a feeling you’re right though as I typically like Nolan’s work.

I have a ticket to see it for the first time tomorrow so I can have my own impression 😁

Everybody is different but you sound like you know your thing 💪💪

Let me know what you think after you see it.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

I am one of the lucky ones who got the early screenings in my country!

Watched it. 

This is a very different film. 

The scene to scene cut editing feels very un-Nolan to me haha but I really enjoyed the film.

I am still discussing with my friends after so many days.

Many will not like it, but it is definitely worth a watch 😃

Enjoy the film!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I am still discussing with my friends after so many days

And here in lies the important line, its that kind of experience. Your still talking about it and disecting it days later.

The film is very different but there's another positive, Nolan is pushing the boundaries to what is being seen on the big screen. Seriously the man crush is real. A mean look at him man 🤣🤣🤣

ccc884eb8be376509432fce842793d8d260e6251.webp

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I'd actually be pretty interested if old mate decided to turn it into his own franchise.

There's a lot going on in the film, and yet it feels like it's only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the possibilities and ideas you could explore and play with in that world.

I think one of Nolan's strengths as a filmmaker/storyteller is creating these living, breathing worlds that seem to exist beyond the confines of the story/characters and the screen.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ksosk:

I am one of the lucky ones who got the early screenings in my country!

Watched it. 

This is a very different film. 

The scene to scene cut editing feels very un-Nolan to me haha but I really enjoyed the film.

I am still discussing with my friends after so many days.

Many will not like it, but it is definitely worth a watch 😃

Enjoy the film!!

I liked Tenet very much, of course you have to be careful with the whole back and forth. And there is one question that arises for me that is not answered. But there is sure to be a second part. The end suggests ...

• Like 4

On 9/1/2020 at 11:30 AM, GuyIncognit0 said:

I’m going to wait on this one. Have been hearing mixed reviews of this film and I would prefer gold anyway 🙂

It's great, definitely the kind of movie that requires more than one viewing in my opinion. Unfortunately I won't be seeing in theaters again because the sound mix is 💩 so I'll wait till it's out on digital or physical to rewatch. 

On 9/1/2020 at 11:36 AM, Robertm89 said:

Film is awesome 

I'm in for sure but would of preferred just the one WEA gold release. Silver and then gold label seems like a cash grab lol. But then again it's hdzeta and Mr N so I'm in.

Definitely a cash grab, sneaky how they said silver first. Gotta save the best for last. 

I won't even bother complaining though because I will also end up getting both plus the manta edition plus the (hopefully *wink wink, nudge nudge* @ksosk) UHD club edition

On 9/1/2020 at 11:49 AM, GuyIncognit0 said:

Did you see it yet? What'd ya think?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Did you see it yet? What'd ya think?

I did!

For me, Tenet definitely falls into the "I'm not completely sure what happened or how it works, but I really enjoyed it" category. This is not Nolan's first entry into this category 🤣. I agree that it will require AT LEAST one more viewing as there is A LOT in there. I didn't have as hard a time understanding dialogue due to loud sounds/music as I thought I would based on other reviews I have read, but accents occasionally gave me a hard time.

I originally had tickets to see it in a Dolby theater but it's two hours away and I suddenly didn't feel like taking on that drive. I'm also still a little leery of going to a more crowded theater. So I switched to the local "normal" theater that only had three other people in there. I'll definitely head up to see it in Dolby for the second viewing though!

If HDZ is going to make a gold version, then I'll just wait for that.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I did!

For me, Tenet definitely falls into the "I'm not completely sure what happened or how it works, but I really enjoyed it" category. This is not Nolan's first entry into this category 🤣. I agree that it will require AT LEAST one more viewing as there is A LOT in there. I didn't have as hard a time understanding dialogue due to loud sounds/music as I thought I would based on other reviews I have read, but accents occasionally gave me a hard time.

I originally had tickets to see it in a Dolby theater but it's two hours away and I suddenly didn't feel like taking on that drive. I'm also still a little leery of going to a more crowded theater. So I switched to the local "normal" theater that only had three other people in there. I'll definitely head up to see it in Dolby for the second viewing though!

If HDZ is going to make a gold version, then I'll just wait for that.

I wanted to watch it in IMAX but where I live tickets were only available for three days and the only imax screenings were at 5pm (too early)

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Tenet (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #62) (WWA Steelbook) [China]