IGNORED

Hellraiser Trilogy - Pinhead Bust Limited Cult'Edition Blu-ray (ESC DISTRIBUTION) [France]

Scary Hair

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

https://www.esc-distribution.com/cult-edition/1467-hellraiser-trilogy-buste-pinhead-cult-edition-brd-3760247204445.html

So this is up for order and has been for quite some time.  The site seems broke as I can not create an account and place an order.  It keeps wanting a zipcode and there is no spot for that.  Anyone else able to create account from the US?

Awards

2 hours ago, howarmat said:

https://www.esc-distribution.com/cult-edition/1467-hellraiser-trilogy-buste-pinhead-cult-edition-brd-3760247204445.html

So this is up for order and has been for quite some time.  The site seems broke as I can not create an account and place an order.  It keeps wanting a zipcode and there is no spot for that.  Anyone else able to create account from the US?

@Benoit46 may have an update ??

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Hellraiser Trilogy - Pinhead Bust Limited Cult'Edition Blu-ray (ESC DISTRIBUTION) [France]
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:25 AM, Scary Hair said:

GROUP BUY LINK HERE

IMG_1340.JPG.811adf7b858b24021e657592658dcf53.JPG.b6288b0bb10c1abee9bdd2925b089df4.JPG

RELEASE DATE: 2018

PRINT RUN: 500ex.

PRICE: TBC

PURCHASE LINK: TBC

hellraiser-trilogy-buste-pinhead-cult-edition-brd.jpg

hellraiser-trilogy-buste-pinhead-cult-edition-brd1.jpg

hellraiser-trilogy-buste-pinhead-cult-edition-brd2.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:29 PM, Scary Hair said:

@Benoit46 may have an update 1f917.png1f917.png

What happened to the FNAC Release GB? Do we need to order this one now? I do not want to get both releases. Thanks...

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, larson1977 said:

(Too) much, crazy amount of money for a bust with the size of a walnut IMO

Unless I'm missing something the bust appears to be 20cm x 16cm not including the stand, so approx 8 inches tall by 6 inches wide. That's a pretty big walnut! 

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

Unless I'm missing something the bust appears to be 20cm x 16cm not including the stand, so approx 8 inches tall by 6 inches wide. That's a pretty big walnut! 

Yeah but that's including the shoulder and neck which is just a second stand.  

The head portion is much smaller if you go by the 1/3rd rule of head to shoulder width which was my educated guess. 

I get 3 7/8" wide x 6 1/4" high when I measure it in Photoshop for the head portion (10 x 16cm).

Each to their own though.  I've spent lots of money on things others would balk at. 

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Yeah but that's including the shoulder and neck which is just a second stand.  

The head portion is much smaller if you go by the 1/3rd rule of head to shoulder width which was my educated guess. 

I get 3 7/8" wide x 6 1/4" high when I measure it in Photoshop for the head portion (10 x 16cm).

Each to their own though.  I've spent lots of money on things others would balk at. 

Does the 1/3 rule take into account protruding nails? ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived