IGNORED

Back to the Future - The Ultimate Trilogy 35th Anniversary (4K UHD+BD+Bonus-BD+VHS Cassette) - Amazon Exclusive (Time Circuits Collector's Edition) (UK)

CAYENNE-FAHRER

• 2 months later...
il y a 33 minutes, Parzival a dit :

What's the issue with this set guys? 

I think it's pretty decent 

Enlighten me.. 

Too much expensive for just a few interesting goodies (postcards and mediator).

A lot of goodies are too much cheap (for example copies of the newspapers are simple prints on basic printer paper).

There is a printing error on the front of all the set : the colors of the dates are not in the right order (but i believe Univeral offer a new sleeve of compensation).

For this guy, the set with only the 3 steelbooks is more intersting than this set to 120 Euro.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

3 minutes ago, BlackWolf said:

Too much expensive for just a few interesting goodies (postcards and mediator).

A lot of goodies are too much cheap (for example copies of the newspapers are simple prints on basic printer paper).

There is a printing error on the front of all the set : the colors of the dates are not in the right order (but i believe Univeral offer a new sleeve of compensation).

For this guy, the set with only the 3 steelbooks is more intersting than this set to 120 Euro.

Exactly. Essentially the extra goodies are mostly low quality for such a hefty premium over and above the standard Steelbook set on its lonesome.

Particularly the Amazon U.K. set at £90 compared to the Zavvi set with the same Steelbooks for only £57.

• Thanks 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Parzival said:

Thanks for the feedback guys 👍

It's only an opinion! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all of that. I'm sure there are loads of people who think we're insane spending money on steelbooks full-stop. If this set looks good to you and is worth it to you, then that's all that matters! I'm sure there are many people on this forum who would look at my collection and think I'm crazy for what I love and buy 😄

I don't want to put anyone off buying something that they like--my opinion isn't worthwhile anyway 😂

Awards

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Back to the Future - The Ultimate Trilogy 35th Anniversary (4K UHD+BD+Bonus-BD+VHS Cassette) - Amazon Exclusive (Time Circuits Collector's Edition) (UK)