IGNORED

Back to the Future - The Ultimate Trilogy 35th Anniversary (4K UHD+BD+Bonus-BD+VHS Cassette) - Amazon Exclusive (Time Circuits Collector's Edition) (UK)

CAYENNE-FAHRER

Publication: December 7th, 2020
Price: £ 90.00
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk

pics: amazon co uk

LIMITED COLLECTOR’S EDITION INCLUDES:

• Continuity Script Excerpt with an Introduction by Bob Gale
  • Gray’s Sports Almanac Replica
  • Trilogy Chronology Poster
  • 2 x Lenticular Cards
  • DeLorean Blueprint
  • 1885 Clocktower photograph
  • Fridge Magnet
  • Gibson Guitar Pick

BONUS FEATURES

• OVER ONE HOUR OF ALL-NEW BONUS
  • The Hollywood Museum Goes Back To The Future
  • Back To The Future: The Musical – Behind The Scenes
  • An Alternate Future: Lost Audition Tapes
  • Could You Survive The Movies? Back To The Future

PLUS

• Tales From The Future: 6-Part Documentary
  • The Physics of Back To The Future
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Michael J. Fox Q&A
  • 8 Archival Featurettes
  • Behind The Scenes Footage
  • Music Videos
  • Audio Commentaries
  • Back To The Future: The Ride
  • Doc Brown Saves The World! (Short Film)
  • OUTATIME: Restoring the DeLorean
  • And Much More!

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ryve said:

Was just about saying the same thing haha. 
Manageed to secure my copy, yay! This is the best looking boxset for this trilogy in my opinion to date, we'll see what will happen with premium(s) then, but can't pass on this!

Yeah defo I had the zavvi edition on pre order but now I have secured this I have cancelled that one for only 15 pound more with all these extras much better value.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

@Basil Thanks for the heads up.

I just messaged @blu.steel33

I hope I don't miss out on this one. I've been looking everywhere for it. xD

i hope you do m8, i have never got any release of this but its always one i wanted a decent all in set, this now 4k with all the bits and bobs do me very nicely.

and with 4k being region free i expect this to sell out fairly quickly.

basil :D

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

i hope you do m8, i have never got any release of this but its always one i wanted a decent all in set, this now 4k with all the bits and bobs do me very nicely.

and with 4k being region free i expect this to sell out fairly quickly.

basil :D

I know. That's what I'm worried about. It's one of the downsides of living in Aus as a collector when you have all these great releases that are available elsewhere and can't acquire here.

I've honestly had enough of dealing with scalpers (if you couldn't already tell with several of my comments around here), and I don't really want to get entangled in their web of robbery once again.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 3

So please forgive me for asking what I assume is a very stupid question, but do we know for sure this has steelbooks? It very clearly shows steels in the product listing image, but there's no mention of them anywhere in the description or product details. Would be great if someone could confirm as I might wait to cancel my Zavvi pre-order just yet.

Awards

Looks like a fair amount of goodies for your money, but it’s a big pass for me. These movies are on TV just about every other weekend, and I’ve seen them soooooooo many times. 

Not only that, give it a few years and it’ll get re-hashed again for its 40th anniversary for sure. Personally, I’d rather have 3 separate FS, but that’s just me. 

To those of you who are fortunate to secure one, enjoy! 😊👍🏼

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Looks like a fair amount of goodies for your money, but it’s a big pass for me. These movies are on TV just about every other weekend, and I’ve seen them soooooooo many times. 

Not only that, give it a few years and it’ll get re-hashed again for its 40th anniversary for sure. Personally, I’d rather have 3 separate FS, but that’s just me. 

To those of you who are fortunate to secure one, enjoy! 😊👍🏼

I have the 30th Anniversary Edition set which comes in a Flux Capacitor-type packaging. With the Time Circuits set for this 35th Anniversary Edition set, I'll just keep on buying these editions every five years or so until I've assembled the actual time machine/DeLorean. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 8