Jump to content
IGNORED

I'm a new guy here, got very drunk a couple times the past week, and went overboard. Massive haul


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ★ Administrators ★

Hi @ScottVA and welcome to MP! 😁 Yes, that's a lot in such a short time. My advice is to pace yourself and set a budget. This is a very expensive hobby, especially when using eBay. Maybe focus on your favorite movies or genres, then selectively fill in older releases when you can find them at a good price. Please look around and get to know the site, discussion rooms, and open GBs. If you have questions, any member of the staff will be happy to help. Simply send a private message (PM) or tag us in a post (using the "@" sign). Hope you enjoy your time with us!

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, deckard99 said:

Hi @ScottVA and welcome to MP! 😁 Yes, that's a lot in such a short time. My advice is to pace yourself and set a budget. This is a very expensive hobby, especially when using eBay. Maybe focus on your favorite movies or genres, then selectively fill in older releases when you can find them at a good price. Please look around and get to know the site, discussion rooms, and open GBs. If you have questions, any member of the staff will be happy to help. Simply send a private message (PM) or tag us in a post (using the "@" sign). Hope you enjoy your time with us!

 

 

Lmao. I have a ton more on the floor in the background. Don't worry - I'm a 34 y/o professional with zero debt. This was purchased with my budgeted entertainment money I haven't used in the past 6 months minus a video game here or there and buying new rims for my car.

 

I promise I'm okay.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

 

 

Lmao. I have a ton more on the floor in the background. Don't worry - I'm a 34 y/o professional with zero debt. This was purchased with my budgeted entertainment money I haven't used in the past 6 months minus a video game here or there and buying new rims for my car.

 

I promise I'm okay.

 

Oh yeah? I challenge you to a duel! Your "budgeted entertainment money" vs. a full lineup of premium editions from HDZeta, Weet, Blufans, Fanatics, Manta, CineMuseum, UHD Club, WCL , Diskino and MLIFE between now and Christmas. Let's see who's left standing at the end! 😅

swords fencing GIF by Cheezburger

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

 

Oh yeah? I challenge you to a duel! Your "budgeted entertainment money" vs. a full lineup of premium editions from HDZeta, Weet, Blufans, Fanatics, Manta, CineMuseum, UHD Club, WCL , Diskino and MLIFE between now and Christmas. Let's see who's left standing at the end! 😅

swords fencing GIF by Cheezburger

Your duel is accepted. 

 

As my first move I accidentally (not accidentally) just grabbed the following:

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-KINGSMAN-BLU-RAY-4-STEELBOOKS-MANTALAB-1-CLICK-BOXSET-FULL-PET-ONLY-400/152503478413?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Edited by ScottVA
Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

 

Oh yeah? I challenge you to a duel! Your "budgeted entertainment money" vs. a full lineup of premium editions from HDZeta, Weet, Blufans, Fanatics, Manta, CineMuseum, UHD Club, WCL , Diskino and MLIFE between now and Christmas. Let's see who's left standing at the end! 😅

swords fencing GIF by Cheezburger

 

30 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

 

Your duel is accepted. 

 

As my first move I accidentally (not accidentally) just grabbed the following:

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-KINGSMAN-BLU-RAY-4-STEELBOOKS-MANTALAB-1-CLICK-BOXSET-FULL-PET-ONLY-400/152503478413?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

 

200.gif

 

21 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Nice jab, but easily brushed aside! 🤣 Now it's my move!

 

mmexport1596166117530.thumb.jpg.e1270c50

1927508900_HDZetaBirdsofPreyBox.thumb.jp

 

image.thumb.png.bbc0b7994c6889b65e59a959

 

image.jpeg.f54de00420fbb9044d2998b40d2c0

 

1922277746_NeZhaDiskino.thumb.jpg.46faa5

 

D7B20119-DCB3-4EC0-8AFC-C8C3510D8CBB.thu

 

The undisputed and still...

 

deontay wilder sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports 

 

 

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • ★ Administrators ★

@ScottVA all the ones I posted are still available in open GBs. Maybe not for long though! CM Jaws will be closing in less than 24 hours. Additional beauty shots in the GBs themselves.

Many other GBs open too, some with beauty shots and some without (yet).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@ScottVA all the ones I posted are still available in open GBs. Maybe not for long though! CM Jaws will be closing in less than 24 hours. Additional beauty shots in the GBs themselves.

Many other GBs open too, some with beauty shots and some without (yet).

Hahaa... Sorry... I thought DP2 was closed already as we "updated" a few weeks ago... My Bad!! xD:P

 

Also I think Dunkirk UHD is Out of Stock for the "With Discs" edition... And I believe the "Without Discs" edition is only for those whou bought the wooden with discs before right?? 9_9

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

  • ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hahaa... Sorry... I thought DP2 was closed already as we "updated" a few weeks ago... My Bad!! xD:P

 

Also I think Dunkirk UHD is Out of Stock for the "With Discs" edition... And I believe the "Without Discs" edition is only for those whou bought the wooden with discs before right?? 9_9

 

Since the editions with discs are sold out, the version without discs may now be available to all, honesty I'm not sure. @ksosk can advise

 

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

 

Since the editions with discs are sold out, the version without discs may now be available to all, honesty I'm not sure. @ksosk can advise

 

 

Buy now, check out later...

 

image.jpeg.0372ddf88c3bfed7dccf85e60c7dbd67.jpeg

 

just do it GIF

 

you can always get an 4K to put in there later hey!

 

image.jpeg.135a0068d5b8d130002e88f1fcac35cc.jpeg

 

 

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy