IGNORED

Plisskens House of Horror

xSNAKExPLISSKENx

@Grendel  Thank you so much for the tag, I couldn't reply earlier because I'm moving houses and had a bit of a 'situation' with the internet, all good now, though :D

So, horror ... I'm in, I like most of it, I'm just not much into the hardcore subgenres. My first horror scared the bananas out of me, I was very young and didn't stay put in bed, as I was supposed to. I watched 976-evil, which is pretty harmless on its own, but for a kid-me it was a huge *lots of beeping words* deal. But it got me interested. So I now treasure The Omen and The Exorcist the most, but as far as scary (sad truth is, nothing is actually scary once you see a good portion of what's out there) and thrillers go, I'm a huge King fan (The Mist is among my faves), I loved The Others, The Thing, The Orphanage, REC, Dog soldires and Frailty. Now I know these are all very different films, but it's hard to pigeonhole them ... 

Among the semi-recent ones, I absolutely loved Mama, both IT movies and Doctor Sleep. One of the most beautifully made horror films I believe was Before I Wake. Krampus was cute.

And then there are a gazillion others I forgot to mention, but yes, I love you too. :D 

• Like 3

Awards

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bones it is, isn't it ... Bill Paxton made one heck of a directorial debut with Frailty. 🙌 (loved it as much as Macy's Rudderless, but yeah, ... that's drama, not horror, rambling here, sorry).

Mothers Day Netflix GIF by Grace and Frankie

PS - oh yeah, and The Gift (with Cate B.), Stigmata and Mothman Prophecies. :D

Edited by Mrs.Robinson

Awards

43 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Thanks for joining the monster squad @Mrs.Robinson

Also @Veum

I'll have you know i tracked down that exorcist folio society and paid for it with one kidney, thanks a lot my friend 😡😘

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx, how about selling your other kidney for this 😂 

I ordered this from beehivebooks.com on 5/20 , however it is not due out until 10/21🤑🤑🤑

image.jpeg.a3cf68fbf9a940714002918bd5b70ad4.jpeg

Pre-order DRACULA: THE EVIDENCE Immortal Edition

A deluxe limited edition box set edition of Dracula in which we present the primary source documents and ephemera of which Bram Stoker's tale is composed -- letters, diaries, telegrams, maps, photos, tickets, newspaper clippings, even a phonograph record -- presented in an archival solid wooden box. Includes special items not included in the ARCHIVE EDITION, such as pressed flowers, skeleton keys, and the special edition record set. Each box set is numbered in an edition of two hundred and fifty, and signed by project creators Dacre Stoker (Bram's great-grand nephew), Paul Kepple, and Josh O'Neill.

• Like 2

Has anyone here gotten a special edition from second sight? Are they nice? I preordered the DOTD set but i just saw this morning that they are also doing a special edition of neil marshall’s dog soldiers which i found to be a very enjoyable werewolf movie. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bones said:

Has anyone here gotten a special edition from second sight? Are they nice? I preordered the DOTD set but i just saw this morning that they are also doing a special edition of neil marshall’s dog soldiers which i found to be a very enjoyable werewolf movie. 

Spoiler

20200807_201855.thumb.jpg.4013694e0a0b78

20200807_201942.thumb.jpg.fb9401e65a600b

I'll let you be the judge. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bones said:

Yea they do a good job, i have the same set pre-ordered as well. Hopefully it makes it stateside with out exploding in the mail

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...