IGNORED

Media Psychos Swag Info, Questions and Discussion

• ★ Administrators ★

MOD-BAR-RisingSon-KS.thumb.png.592a0adb57dd1204dea634c7118fea8b.png

Purchase Link: 20 OZ POLAR CAMEL METAL TUMBLER WITH LEATHERETTE

Purchase Link: 2019/2020 Collectible Membership Coin

This is the accompanying Info, Questions and Discussion Topic to our Media Psychos Swag Items.

Here you can ask if you have any questions about one of our products. All necessary info to the items should be included in the OP of that item.

This Topic will also be used by us to clarify requests (should something be unclear).

Feel free to comment here on our great items or post if you want to see specific items joining our MP swag collection.

Thanks for your support.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

PLATINUM MEMBERS DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR THE NEW 2019/2020 MP COIN UNLESS THEY WANT TO PURCHASE AN ADDITIONAL ONE FOR COST. OTHERWISE, EACH PLATINUM MEMBER IS ELIGIBLE FOR 1 COIN FREE OF CHARGE (EXCLUDING SHIPPING COST).

SHOULD A PLATINUM MEMBER WANT TO PURCHASE AN EXTRA COIN, HE/SHE WILL HAVE TO SUBMIT A REQUEST THROUGH THE GB FORM AND PREFERABLY ALSO ADVISE THE STAFF IN THIS THREAD.

ALL OTHER TIERED AND REGULAR MEMBERS WHO WISH TO PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE COIN JUST NEED TO PUT THE DESIRED AMOUNT IN THE GB FORM.

THANK YOU

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, MM3 said:

Hi @deckard99. Sorry for the mistake.  I accidentally requested the coin before realizing I was already on the list as a platinum member.  I only want the one coin.  Thanks for the speedy reply & stay safe.

No problem, updated back to 1x 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Grendel said:

As you've elected to lump all swag queries in here @extantsrevenge, I was wondering if there are plans for re-stocking the t-shirts?

I see there are some XL still available but I don't need a new night shirt, just a Tee, thanks. 😀

I think first @Masterblaster would like to sell old stock. I could imagine a new T-shirt maybe later 😃

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Gipsy Danger said:

hal56 with HUB Regular Service (without insurance) to Austria

1 X 2019/2020 Collectible Membership Coin

1 X 2019/2020 Collectible Membership Coin

62EbHqs.png

@hal56

Just to confirm, do you want 2 new coins for 2019/2020  or did you mean to rake 1 coin from each year?

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 1
Awards

On 8/16/2020 at 11:44 PM, extantsrevenge said:

I think first @Masterblaster would like to sell old stock. I could imagine a new T-shirt maybe later 😃

When you guys do, please do some bigger unisex sizes. I like oversized shirts 🤩 And also more black lol. It goes with everything 🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Awards

4 minutes ago, ICantThinkOfAName said:

Wasn't sure where to post this but I just wanted to say thank you @Masterblaster for my membership card! It looks great and weighs more than my credit card which is awesome! 😊

But you can’t pay for your purchases w/it 🤣

Very Funny Lol GIF

• Haha 2

@Masterblaster

Hey John just saw your message 

“Im tagging you guys cause you entered in the new Tier that has not started yet .  

I will change your request here to the correct Tier .  If you decide not to purchase then just let the person in charge of the GB know.  

Waiting till later though could be a risk you take , cause once they are gone , there will be no reproduction of them.  

Take care”

tIzUd6y.jpg

I picked Platinum, because that’s what I’ve been I didn’t upgrade this year I just renewed my Tier. So shouldn’t I have still chosen Platinum as my pick? I’m just asking because I want to be sure for future reference I’m keeping my order no matter what it’s no big deal as far as my order is concerned.

Thanks 

Edward

• Like 1
Awards

4 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Angelfire011

You are already listed (#78) for this year’s coin so there was no need for you to request it through the GB form, unless you wanted an extra one. For now I just added the 2018/2019 coin. 
Is this ok?

That’s ok! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Awards

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Veum said:

@deckard99,

How'd you get yours already... I can not purchase , why?🤔

MP Exclusive BLACK METAL with SPOT GLOSS Coaster (Bierdeckel) Group Buy

Because you are impatient! It's open now