IGNORED

Jaws (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Japanese Artwork Series #1) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

6 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I have mixed feelings about this Steel.

While I applaud the use of unique (to a degree) art, it doesn't really urge me to purchase yet another copy of a wonderful flik I have so many of.

Odd, that's the art from Jaws 2 they are using on the inside of the cover i believe...  🤨

I feel where you are coming from, what ultimately pushed me in the direction of ordering a copy is the fact that I’m down for every premium release of this movie, & seeing how each release is using the same WWA steelbook I figured I’ll just switch out the steels in one of those releases to freshen em up a bit.

That way not everyone of my premiums has the same steel. If not for that reason I more than likely probably would have passed on this release, because like you said it’s unique in its design (to a degree), but not so much to buy on its own. Unless you are a collector who’s goal is to own every release. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I feel where you are coming from, what ultimately pushed me in the direction of ordering a copy is the fact that I’m down for every premium release of this movie, & seeing how each release is using the same WWA steelbook I figured I’ll just switch out the steels in one of those releases to freshen em up a bit.

That way not everyone of my premiums has the same steel. If not for that reason I more than likely probably would have passed on this release, because like you said it’s unique in its design (to a degree), but not so much to buy on its own. Unless you are a collector who’s goal is to own every release. 

collector GIF

• Haha 2

With so many titles being released this year (surprising actually, with the current situation) I'm finding myself once more focusing on films I have yet to own a Premium of.

In fact for some new releases, finally owning them at all, on Blu.

I do support your idea @Hollywood E Rock and think you've got a great plan there.

I may consider the same idea but I'll be patient on this one . 🙂

I'm sure you'll still be able to pick up some lovely editions @Veum but perhaps pacing is key at this time? 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, Grendel said:

With so many titles being released this year (surprising actually, with the current situation) I'm finding myself once more focusing on films I have yet to own a Premium of.

In fact for some new releases, finally owning them at all, on Blu.

I do support your idea @Hollywood E Rock and think you've got a great plan there.

I may consider the same idea but I'll be patient on this one . 🙂

I'm sure you'll still be able to pick up some lovely editions @Veum but perhaps pacing is key at this time? 🙂

Yup @Grendel that’s exactly my strategy here on out, pace myself and if necessary I’ll just have to pick the one or two I want the most from whatever GB Premium I’ve signed up for!😉

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

This is indeed, a bit of a bizarre hobby to get a handle on at times.

During the first phase, it's guns blazing, doors kicked and everything is taken prisoner!

During the second phase, one stops to consider, hmm, how am I gonna feed then house all these prisoners, maybe I'll slow down a bit...

During the third phase, the delicate phase, it becomes...OMG what the Fargle am I doing! These things have taken over!!! I gotta re-group! I gotta focus!

Finally, the fourth phase kicks in...uh, whatever, I like it I'll buy it, if not, s'okay...lots of others to choose from.

And during the crest of the fourth phase, you say to yourself...man I have one incredible kick-ass collection!

So glad I can share it with friends at a web-site that understands my issues.... 🥰 , and

I wonder how many copies of Jaws...is too many?  🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1