IGNORED

V For Vendetta (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #07) [France]

Benoit46

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since ToC seem to be focused on Warner Bros. titles, has anyone put thought toward some they would hope to see?

A few come to mind that I think might prove financially viable for them;

- Ladyhawke:  There's been a vacancy in sword & sorcery for a bit now, so this could fly.

- Wolfen: This one deserved a Premium a LONG time ago. Surely someone could do it justice.

- Papillon: The original McQueen/Hoffman vers. Another long overdue for some premium treatment.

- The Thing; from another world: the '51 classic of course. I'm so glad it's finally on Blu, but I'm greedy, gimme more!

- Year Of The Dragon: I don't think I need say anymore, get this done, pronto.

- others, of course.

Okay, you'll notice I 've stayed away from current titles, because I hope they will.

We are not seeing a shortage of Premiums for titles that are recently released and of any note.

As a "Titans Of Cult" label, I suggest it's a little soon to say a film has reached "cult status" when it's only been out 2-4 years.

Anyhoo, I'd love to hear if anyone else has some titles they'd love to see selected. 😀

Edited by Grendel

17 hours ago, Grendel said:

Since ToC seem to be focused on Warner Bros. titles, has anyone put thought toward some they would hope to see?

A few come to mind that I think might prove financially viable for them;

- Ladyhawke:  There's been a vacancy in sword & sorcery for a bit now, so this could fly.

- Wolfen: This one deserved a Premium a LONG time ago. Surely someone could do it justice.

- Papillon: The original McQueen/Hoffman vers. Another long overdue for some premium treatment.

- The Thing; from another world: the '51 classic of course. I'm so glad it's finally on Blu, but I'm greedy, gimme more!

- Year Of The Dragon: I don't think I need say anymore, get this done, pronto.

- others, of course.

Okay, you'll notice I 've stayed away from current titles, because I hope they will.

We are not seeing a shortage of Premiums for titles that are recently released and of any note.

As a "Titans Of Cult" label, I suggest it's a little soon to say a film has reached "cult status" when it's only been out 2-4 years.

Anyhoo, I'd love to hear if anyone else has some titles they'd love to see selected. 😀

preach john stamos GIF by Fuller House

Each and every one is worthy 

Ladyhawke is so wanting and needing a premium .

For anyone who is wondering what we are Wittering about Give this Trailer a watch 

simply put the most beautiful tale ever . 

Some may say Fairy Tale 

I prefer the term  Mythical Autobiography

Rutger (386 Image Uploads) | Fans Share

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to V For Vendetta (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #07) [France]