IGNORED

V For Vendetta (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #07) [UK]

icewire

WHEN So Excited Flirting GIF

I have HELD OFF SO LONG WITH A STEEL FOR V

Now the Blu ray was the same quality picture AND sound wise as the DVD .

SO in theory 4K  SHOULD MAYBE MIGHT BE THE ANSWER TO AN UPSCALE .

On A sad note 2 powerhouses of the art world are no longer with us from this Movie 

John Hurt and Tim Piggot Smith 

sad doctor who GIF

SO YES picture / disk quality OR NOT I will bite and 

LONG LIVE 

natalie portman GIF

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Info via Facebook:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35ae

image_65725.jpg

ven.jpg

WELL GENTLEMEN AND LADYS 

WE XOULD BE LOOKING AT THE STEELBOOK OF THE YEAR

IF 

AND I MEAN

IF 

THE COLOURS ARE AS BREATH TAKING AS THE MOCK UPS .

TIME WILL TELL WHEN IN HAND AND REMEMBER 

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran,

cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and

you may call me V

Words GIF - Vendetta VForVendetta StephenFry GIFs

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
46 minutes ago, Charger23us said:

Where would you buy it if you dont want the age rating on the slipcover?

UK editions have the rating logos on both the cover and spine. I think the France editions may be free of logos but I'm not positive. Maybe @R1s1ngs0n or @Benoit46 can confirm?

However, the France editions may have French language on the slip and steelbook, again not sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charger23us said:

Where would you buy it if you dont want the age rating on the slipcover?

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

UK editions have the rating logos on both the cover and spine. I think the France editions may be free of logos but I'm not positive. Maybe @R1s1ngs0n or @Benoit46 can confirm?

However, the France editions may have French language on the slip and steelbook, again not sure.

I think that's correct, I ordered 2001 from zavvi and from fnac. Fnac didnt have the ratings but the title and all the info on the back is in french

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Moviedad said:

@Veum, it looks like these are closed. @blu.steel33

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Moviedad you can still make a request(s) and Carl will put you on his reserve list(s) if they are sold out!😊

@Moviedad it looks like this is still available in the HMV GB 

EXAMPLE:

1 X V for Vendetta Titans of Cult 

3 minutes ago, Moviedad said:

@Veum@blu.steel33, I would like 1 X V For Vendetta (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Titans of Cult Exclusive #07] [UK]. It says  This topic is now closed to further replies..

@Moviedad that just means you can not comment on there, you need to go to the HMV GB I showed you above ^^^ & click on this GREEN BUTTON HMV  - GENERAL GROUP BUY - Requests Open

Then make your request like the example I showed you!😉