jaytge

Newbie Question About Title Editions

Hey folks,

Jay here.  I'm relatively new to Media Psychos.  I'm already set up for my first three special editions.  I can't believe the items that come through this website.  I've seen a few of these editions in the past but just figured it would be impossible for me to pick them up.  Really excited to get my first items in the future.  

I do have one, very newbie-ish, question.  It is not a question related to how Media Psychos works but more about the types of content available in group buys.  So far the three items I'm committed to are pretty self explanatory (a John Wick steelbook and both Blade Runner box sets).  There are certain items though that have multiple editions.  There is a new Deadpool 2 edition available that I'm interested in but I'm confused about one thing.  What is a 'One Click' edition compared to the other options?  My guess is the One Click edition contains all editions of the title that are available?  For Deadpool 2 there appear to be 3 versions of the steelbook release.  Would the One Click box set contain all 3 versions of this release?  

Is there any way to ballpark how much such a release can go for?  Nothing specific, just a ballpark figure outside the basic shipping/handling/new member fee.  It would better prepare me for upcoming releases.  If the prices very to greatly it's not important.  Was just curious.  

Thanks everybody,

Very happy to be here

Jay

• Like 2

Hey buddy!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=12175010

About the One Click version (OC), YES, that edition contains all the Single editions available for that release. In that Deadpool 2 case have 3 editions and the OC will contains all 3 editions.

Sometimes the OC comes with an additional "gift" or other goodies... But not always, not a rule.

About prices, you need to know that every retailer has different prices (Around the same, but different) and also different shipping charges.

I can't help you on the DP2 as this would be my first GB for Blufans too... Haha... :P   If I would have to guess it might be somewhere around $200 without shipping/fees/etc... 9_9;) 

Guys!! D you know how much it might be the Blufans OC?? @Intentcoin @Pbsw23 

@Hollywood E Rock You have more experience!! Help us!!... xD;)

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

@jaytge

Hey Jay 

A One Click box can cost anywhere from $180 to $300 this figure is with shipping fees etc included & this all depends on how many editions is coming in one box. Blufans usually are more reasonably priced compared to other retailers, but my advice is to always assume the set will be higher so that way you are never taken off guard when an invoice arrives.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@jaytge

Hey Jay 

A One Click box can cost anywhere from $180 to $300 this figure is with shipping fees etc included & this all depends on how many editions is coming in one box. Blufans usually are more reasonably priced compared to other retailers, but my advice is to always assume the set will be higher so that way you are never taken off guard when an invoice arrives.

There you go!!

Take a good note of that!!... It’s a Great Great Advice!!... :D;)

By the way... I'm OOR @Hollywood E Rock Srroy as always!!... :P

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Awards

1 minute ago, Intentcoin said:

This is only my second blufans GB 😬 the first one was spider verse and I dont remember the price but I expect over 200 maybe around 250

Thanks!!

OOR...

How would you rate Blufans Fullslips in general??  Also @Pbsw23 FS lover...

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Just for more clarity on the 28th I paid $161 for a One Click before shipping & other fees. With the fees added the total was $208. Another example on the 17th I paid $184 with the total coming to $255. 

Two One Clicks, two different retailers two different prices because the sets are designed different, but since I always set aside $300 plus for One Clicks I’m never bothered by whatever the total price ends up being for a One Click. 

I use to purchase my sets through eBay before I discovered this community so my budget is still set to eBay prices which has served me well.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Thanks!!

OOR...

How would you rate Blufans Fullslips in general??  Also @Pbsw23 FS lover...

I think it depends on the edition. I dont have much experience with blufans because they're expensive on ebay and since joining MP they haven't done much. Maybe Peanut Butter SandWich 23 has a better answer 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jaytge said:

Thank you everyone!  This was perfect.  I appreciate all of the feedback.  I think moving forward I'm just going to assume the $300 price point for each one click release.  That way I can budget appropriately.  

Again, thank you for the awesome feedback!

Jay

$300 should give you plenty of breathing room 😀👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

I think it depends on the edition. I dont have much experience with blufans because they're expensive on ebay and since joining MP they haven't done much. Maybe Peanut Butter SandWich 23 has a better answer 😂

@Intentcoin @LeGonze

1st off...... That is the Most Amazing break down of my name Ever! 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😁👍🏼🍻

2nd. Well..... As far as I am concerned, FS rule over all. This is a fact we should all know by now 😂 BUT, I personally buy Blufans purely for their WEA Steelbooks. 🙌🏼 I do not own, nor will I ever own, a Blufans OAB (WWA) release. Blufans quite simply produce stunning steelbooks.

Where their slips are concerned, I do own 3x DL’s (Dr. strange, Ragnarok & Venom) among my FS collection, and they are nice if that’s what floats your boat, but I have to admit that I find Blufans slips to be inferior to their Korean counterparts (Nova, Kimchi, WeET). The best Blufans FS that I own would have to be Civil War or Infinity War. Just my opinion of course. 😁

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I personally buy Blufans purely for their WEA Steelbooks. 🙌🏼 I do not own, nor will I ever own, a Blufans OAB (WWA) release. Blufans quite simply produce stunning steelbooks.

When I started buying blufans (on ebay) I did so because of the steelbooks as well so when I came to the slips I always chose either the one with the best art or the cheapest one. What I ended up with was several single lentis that are meh, but the steelbooks are great(gotg, black panther, infinity war, iron man, hulk) I plan on getting rid of the slips but keeping the steelbooks for some. 

I do own one OAB though and that's ghost in the shell. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Intentcoin @LeGonze

1st off...... That is the Most Amazing break down of my name Ever! 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😁👍🏼🍻

2nd. Well..... As far as I am concerned, FS rule over all. This is a fact we should all know by now 😂 BUT, I personally buy Blufans purely for their WEA Steelbooks. 🙌🏼 I do not own, nor will I ever own, a Blufans OAB (WWA) release. Blufans quite simply produce stunning steelbooks.

Where their slips are concerned, I do own 3x DL’s (Dr. strange, Ragnarok & Venom) among my FS collection, and they are nice if that’s what floats your boat, but I have to admit that I find Blufans slips to be inferior to their Korean counterparts (Nova, Kimchi, WeET). The best Blufans FS that I own would have to be Civil War or Infinity War. Just my opinion of course. 😁

1st off... I knoooowww!!... @Intentcoin Nailed it!!... :D

2nd... Yeah yeah... Whatever... HahA... :P  I’m actually waiting for a Coco OC (Finally found it!!!) but will wait to open it... So that would be my first Blufans FS.

And that about the Korean counterpart is what I thought... WeET and Nova are great on FS!!! I don’t have any Kimchi...

IF I do get a OC copy of this  release  I hope the FS is at least very good... 

Thanks for your comments Brother!! ;)

By the way... OOR as always...

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 4

Awards

7 hours ago, jaytge said:

Thank you everyone!  This was perfect.  I appreciate all of the feedback.  I think moving forward I'm just going to assume the $300 price point for each one click release.  That way I can budget appropriately.  

Again, thank you for the awesome feedback!

Jay

one thing i personally do is set a budget as im monthly paid a certain amount of money comes out of my main account into another account for my hobby.

also by separating that money you won't spend it by mistake, plus the upside of that in my case the wife doesn't have to know what i spend on the hobby.

thats saves gbh of the ear holes, worth it for that alone xD 

now that happens every month whether i buy lots or nothing. that way if you get binge months which can happen. when a load of releases all come together and it happens more than people realise xD 

basically by doing that the money is always there and you not wondering if paying for bills/food or releases and saves you that problem.

monthly budget is best thing i ever did.

also anyone that doesnt pay up when asked gets banned as well, saves all the mess as well.

hope it helps

basil 👍

• Like 3

Awards

17 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

13 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Intentcoin @LeGonze

giphy.gif

I don’t know how I overlooked the name breakdown!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3