IGNORED

Kimchidvd Life (Kimchidvd Exclusive #053) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Hatori

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

@C.C. 95 the replacement would go through Mediapsychos

Im sure Dave will have some information for us asap. 

The exchange process could take a little more time though ...

Take care 

John

Tony is sending replacement slips to the USA and UK Hubs.

Those that ordered a 1 click (containing the Full Slip) will get a replacement slip at some point.  Nobody ordered a single Full slip.

It will take time though. These replacement slips will be shipped from your Hub,  with other GB orders. (Combined).

I hope that clears it up folks.

Thanks @DodgyDave

So, will we need to remind you to combine when the time comes when we have another order? Or will you have it on file?

There is no urgency for me. I understand that it'll take some time. Hopefully Tony is on top of this and gets them out to you in a reasonable time frame.(Tony cannot be loving this mistake one bit?)

thanks for the heads-up.?

Edited by C.C. 95

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, C.C. 95 said:

Thanks @DodgyDave

So, will we need to remind you to combine when the time comes when we have another order? Or will you have it on file?

There is no urgency for me. I understand that it'll take some time. Hopefully Tony is on top of this and gets them out to you in a reasonable time frame.(Tony cannot be loving this mistake one bit1f62c.png)

thanks for the heads-up.1f44d.png

Oh yes, you/members will have to remind us. Our memory is not what it used to be. Is it @Masterblaster ??

35 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Oh yes, you/members will have to remind us. Our memory is not what it used to be. Is it @Masterblaster ?1f601.png

?

yes, the PM will prolly say "don't forget to include my replacement LIFE slip, plus that Sucker Punch box set & L.A. Confidential box set you had on hold for me that I already paid for...'member?"?

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, C.C. 95 said:

1f600.png

yes, the PM will prolly say "don't forget to include my replacement LIFE slip, plus that Sucker Punch box set & L.A. Confidential box set you had on hold for me that I already paid for...'member?"1f606.png

A few have tried that trick. 

We might be stupid and old, but where money is concerned.....?

26 minutes ago, dafro77 said:

So if I have yet to get the 2nd invoice for this yet and have obviously not received it yet, will mine be held and sorted so I do not have to send it back?

Upto you sweetheart I can gladly hold here untill the replacement slip turns up . I could be wrong as I am sure you dont need to send anything back anywhere as it is NOT the whole package replaced only the slip ?.

@DodgyDave am I right sweetheart ?? .

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
53 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Upto you sweetheart I can gladly hold here untill the replacement slip turns up . I could be wrong as I am sure you dont need to send anything back anywhere as it is NOT the whole package replaced only the slip 1f60a.png.

@DodgyDave am I right sweetheart ?? .

Yes  exactly right. 

Nothing is sent back to kimchi. 

They are sending a replacement slip. Members with a 1 click will get this replacement slip. That is it. 

It will not have the # on it. It is just a replacement slip. That is all that the retailer can do to solve the problem.

If you do not unseal your 1 click, you will never see the problem anyway. But you get the replacement slip as back up. 

Kimchi are sending them to the UK and USA hubs as soon as they can. But it may still be a while before they arrive at Hubs. 

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Life (Kimchidvd Exclusive #053) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 1 year later...