Masterblaster

2019/2020 Collectible Membership Coin

There seems to be some misunderstanding here which i want to clear up . 

Your new membership (tiered group) starts on the 1st September !

This sale price ends on the 31st August !

So obviously the benefits from this Coin ONLY go for the members tier before the 1st September.  

So if you were Gold then but Platinum now you DO NOT get the benefits of the Platinum for either Coin .

I hope that is clear now to everyone , but the info is in the Perks actually ... it says the perks are for our 3rd Coin 

660228267_MPTieredMembershipPlans.thumb.jpg.9efd4a1bb7fddaa9aaec13541e6ba425.jpg

152198617_membershipterms.thumb.jpg.4c7e62632f927ca02f60aa0bf20cb94a.jpg

@Bones @Havoc @Mdk14092 @ScottVA

Im tagging you guys cause you entered in the new Tier that has not started yet .  

I will change your request here to the correct Tier .  If you decide not to purchase then just let the person in charge of the GB know.  

Waiting till later though could be a risk you take , cause once they are gone , there will be no reproduction of them.  

Take care

@extantsrevenge @R1s1ngs0n

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 4