IGNORED

Prefix-HDZeta Suicide Squad (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #14) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Still wish Harley Quinn's edition wouldn't have been in the boxset only. She's probably the most interesting and most important character and they delegated it to the one click only. :/ Hope someone else does an edition of this soon.

Thats basically why they did it, they know that Harley is the selling point so made it box set only. Its a poor edition all round on art, Someone down the line will do a full Harley slip making this edition long forgotten

• Like 2
Awards

• 45Caliber changed the title to Suicide Squad - HDzeta Exclusive (4K UHD/3D/2D) Gold Label Steelbook [CHINA]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Suicide Squad (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #14) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Garypool said:

Sorry for reviving - just bought this and HDZeta have messed up big time. The Steelbook would have been great otherwise - but they've left the spaces between Harleys arms and torso unglossed and unedited to be the same as the rest of the steel, and it sticks out like a sore thumb. 

If you mean this, yeah that's pretty bad! Good thing mine is still sealed! 😅 

21551788_2009347009298122_4690094199688409717_o.thumb.jpg.042d9dc9d96bdf28889fde4033269796.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

If you mean this, yeah that's pretty bad! Good thing mine is still sealed! 😅 

21551788_2009347009298122_4690094199688409717_o.thumb.jpg.042d9dc9d96bdf28889fde4033269796.jpg

OH GOD! There it is! This will forever be my reason for Mantalab  being better now haha

How is it even possible? How did this pass? I just want to use the magic wand tool on PS and delete them. AHGHGHGGHGHGHDHGHDGHHGHGHGH

God Damnit HDZETA!

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Maybe when they do SS 2, HDz can do a small print run of the first one. Then those that have opened and are bothered can buy a replacement steelbook. 
My Box Set is sealed so I can’t say I’m worried either way. I’ve got a bare bones 4k steelbook (Italian I think) so I’m good thanks. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...