IGNORED

Weathering With You (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

Weathering With You (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: November 2, 2020 - Delayed December 21st 2020

Price: DE & DE Variant 49.99 GBP

Purchase Link: Collector's Edition Deluxe Edition Deluxe Edition Variant

Note: Collector's Edition with BD, DVD & CD

Deluxe Edition with 4K UHD/BD, Bonus BD & CD and more.

Deluxe.jpg

Deluxe Edition Variant (without Soundtrack) exclusive to zavvi and Alltheanime.com

WWY_Deluxevariant_packshot_ZavviandALcop

• Like 7

there is also a deluxe edition

Price: 57,49€  ZAVVI de/ZAVVI com

This Deluxe Edition contains:

• The film on 4K Ultra HD and 2D Blu-ray with both the English dub and original Japanese with English subtitles
  • Bonus content Blu-ray
  • Soundtrack CD
  • Comprehensive 104 book
  • Poster
  • Art cards

Presented in deluxe collector's packaging, with all three discs additionally stored inside a Steelbook case.

Deluxe.jpg

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
18 hours ago, Magnifly said:

Is that the same edition than @Anime? :) 

9 hours ago, Grendel said:

Yes @Magnifly, AtA frequently sell their products through Zavvi and even Amz.uk sometimes. 🙂

The Collector's Edition is available with them, but the Deluxe Edition is only available through zavvi.

Really excited about this release, more than I'm about many of the live action Premium these days. I mean Nova didn't really try that hard for the new 4K John Wick Steelbook (just one example 😅).

• Like 2

Il y a 5 heures, extantsrevenge a dit :

The Collector's Edition is available with them, but the Deluxe Edition is only available through zavvi.

Really excited about this release, more than I'm about many of the live action Premium these days. I mean Nova didn't really try that hard for the new 4K John Wick Steelbook (just one example 😅).

I ordered the @Anime version that we'll have in France :) 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Magnifly said:

Ah, so the same as the zavvi edition, nice to see you got that too in France and they already posted your edition is limited to only 250 copies 😍

I noticed in the past that France is getting a lot of Anime releases, but sadly you always only have french subs and that doesn't help me 😭

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Ah, so the same as the zavvi edition, nice to see you got that too in France and they already posted your edition is limited to only 250 copies 😍

I noticed in the past that France is getting a lot of Anime releases, but sadly you always only have french subs and that doesn't help me 😭

And the french editions are also waaay cheaper than our stupid plain german releases without any extras 😑

Recently I also bought a lot of french artbooks for anime and games...I think my french understanding is still sufficient for that 😂 and I'm sure @R1s1ngs0n will gladly translate everything for us  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

il y a une heure, extantsrevenge a dit :

And yours without French lol

• Like 1