• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Sicksol said:

Why did we have to re register?

@Sicksol thanks for your question.

There were many aspects that MP had to take into consideration before making the switch to the V2.0.

We wanted in the beginning to keep the member databank , but as we got furhter and further along we noticed it was not possible without alot of work and money . 

Since we had anyway some members who signed up but never participated , or members who were complaining elsewhere that they were not able to delete the account and were recieving Email alerts , we then decided NOT to take the data bank with us . 

It was also a money factor , as it was in a different software and had to be migrated over to the new Software and although there were directions on how to do it we did not feel comforatlbe dealing with it alone as anything could go wrong.

Hope that helps to satisfy your question.

Take care

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Viper0210 said:

Doesn't take too long to register again and the new features are ace. I'm sure the psychos new and old will enjoy it.

We sure hope so bud. We all did our part in making it happen so im hoping alot of the members will enjoy it !

@Viper0210

• ★ Administrators ★

Awesome "New's MP home" ?

I liked this look !! ?

Veryyyyy Gooooood Joooob Team Psychooooos ! ?

Maybe can you add a topic like

"Your Collection"  

each members can post photo and details of their collection ? 

Thanks MP and God save Psychooooos!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
26 minutes ago, batben83 said:

Ahh everything that is happening in my comments is being sent to my inbox on my gmail. 

You can change thos settings if you want BUT i think its cool to know what is happening here at all times...

Take care

John

@batben83

1 hour ago, KJD said:

Hello John

I was not aware that we were suppose to re-register as well. I got confused today when I could not login. I even sent a message via "Contact Us" form. And than I re-registered with same username and email ID which I had at the time of V1. Hope everything is fine with that. 

Hi KJD 

everything should be fine now you are here . @Masterblaster , @DodgyDave can you confirm please .

IF you want to get someone's attention here use @ then the users name click on the one that comes up , make sure it turns blue or it wont work . So @KJD wont work @KJD will ??.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
15 hours ago, howarmat said:

Love the new site! Great work @Masterblaster and @DodgyDave :)

As much as I'd love to bask in the glory....

I did nothing !!

John has worked tirelessly to bring V2 to you all. He should be given a HUGE pat on the back for all this.

John, and a select few testers, have done a tremendous job.

I just went off on holiday. ?

• Like 2

On 29/04/2017 at 7:28 AM, Benoit46 said:

Awesome "New's MP home" 1f60d.png

I liked this look !! 1f618.png

Veryyyyy Gooooood Joooob Team Psychooooos ! 1f60e.png

Maybe can you add a topic like

"Your Collection"  

each members can post photo and details of their collection ? 

Thanks MP and God save Psychooooos!

Hi @Benoit46 you can create your own album in the gallery , and update it as and when you please......?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

As much as I'd love to bask in the glory....

I did nothing !!

John has worked tirelessly to bring V2 to you all. He should be given a HUGE pat on the back for all this.

John, and a select few testers, have done a tremendous job.

I just went off on holiday. 1f605.png

So it's business as usual for you ! LOL.

We'll see how long it takes for me to get banned for some weird reason.

For being Finnish ?

Kidding.

I know Dodgy can take a joke. Right ! Right ?

5905d224e21c9_lolmickey.gifc200.gif.581d04a34174ca3f62e9a258bc238f27.gif

@howarmat

It was @Masterblaster who set all this up  . 

A few Guinea Pigs where let loose in the Asylum to test for potential escape route's for us inmates .

@DodgyDave was on his jolly Holidays resting up ready for being Fluffy for you guys when where inturned here :TRUCDEOUF::wow:.

@nefilim do you know you'v gone to Looney ?mate AWESOME DUDE , Your user rank ??

Edited by Scary Hair

7 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@howarmat

It was @Masterblaster who set all this up  97.gif.36539b8ecad54bdf079737cab0cf7fc3.gif.c14169c441fa77864d93b2c0511209c8.gif

A few Guinea Pigs where let loose in the Asylum to test for potential escape route's for us inmates .

@DodgyDave was on his jolly Holidays resting up ready for being Fluffy for you guys when where inturned here :TRUCDEOUF::wow:.

@nefilim do you know you'v gone to Looney 1f60d.pngmate AWESOME DUDE , Your user rank 1f60a.png1f49e.png

Yep ! @Scary Hair you know what ... I've been looney all along !?