IGNORED

Princess Mononoke (Blu-ray Steelbook) [USA]

R1s1ngs0n

• ★ Administrators ★

hayao miyazaki GIF by Princess Mononoke

Miyazaki is a master, I think his movies belong in every collection, especially when you have interest in Anime. They are so much more than only that 😍 . I wish they had received a better design, this minimalistic style was already done and they even did less than before 😪.

Have to decide if I get them or not, for anyone missing a Steelbook of this in his collection it is a must purchase, but I already have some 😅, so complicated being a collector 🙄

21 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Have to decide if I get them or not, for anyone missing a Steelbook of this in his collection it is a must purchase, but I already have some 😅, so complicated being a collector 🙄

tell me about it. When I first wanted to collect the Ghibli movies I had to import them from the UK. and then the collectors editions were announced for spirited away and princess Mononoke. so decided to start there and got only the Mononoke one because nothing was announced other then these two. OH! I forgot to mention when I decided to go for a just regular bluray with SLIP collection. I only got around 6 I think. and now Im really glad to see this line continue and hopefully release everything. But I skipped the Grave of the fireflies because I have the UK release and it was priced high. 

Im sorry for the long post but yeah the collector mind is a complicated mind 😅 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Nothing to be sorry about @mjk we love to hear some back stories 😃, for a US collector's this really a dream and I'm crossing my fingers that all are released.

The UK Set is almost complete, I hope the last one will be announced soon.

I'm still thinking 😅, but I have to decide fast, otherwise I risk that this first two go OOP.

screaming my neighbor totoro GIF SO HARD TO MAKE UP MY MIND 😂