IGNORED

The Goonies (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook + Slipcase) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

icewire

11 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Will there be a group buy for this? So irritating that the slip is restricted to RC members only!

Easy Peasy 

Just like any other GB tag @blu.steel33 and post a link OR picture of your Edition  state your country IF you wish to and 

american psycho dancing GIF

blu.steel33 WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST for you ❤️.

UK GBs are all HUB shipping so they may take a little while longer to get to you  .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

5 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Easy Peasy 

Just like any other GB tag @blu.steel33 and post a link OR picture of your Edition  state your country IF you wish to and 

blu.steel33 WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST for you ❤️.

UK GBs are all HUB shipping so they may take a little while longer to get to you  .

After I posted my question it suddenly occurred to me that I could do he same thing with Zavvi RC as I did to get the TOC Ready Player One  from France:). So I went looking! @blu.steel33 Does Zavvi allow multiple purchases of the same RC exclusive?

Awards

2 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

Red Carpet I guess 😉

@WesternBronco  

Red Carpet all I could think of was Roman Catholic this is why I HATE abbreviations  and the English language for that matterricky gervais laughing GIF

@cypheria078 I Love You GIF by megan motown

@blu.steel33 can order what you wish on the Red Carpet early access . IF it does sell out later to NON Red Carpet Zavvi shoppers then MP's requests are safe .

You will be in extremely safe hands with @blu.steel33

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@WesternBronco  

Red Carpet all I could think of was Roman Catholic this is why I HATE abbreviations  and the English language for that matterricky gervais laughing GIF

Oh, Brits.... You folks are weird (and wonderful)! LOL. Roman Catholic gives it a whole other meaning!

@cypheria078  Yes I did mean Red Carpet. I figured the combination of Zavvi and RC would make the meaning obvious. I was obviously incorrect. Sorry about that! So I could order Goonies then (decisions, decisions). I love the slip but don't love the steelbool.

Thanks!

Shawn

• Like 3

Awards

2 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Oh, Brits.... You folks are weird (and wonderful)! LOL. Roman Catholic gives it a whole other meaning!

@cypheria078  Yes I did mean Red Carpet. I figured the combination of Zavvi and RC would make the meaning obvious. I was obviously incorrect. Sorry about that! So I could order Goonies then (decisions, decisions). I love the slip but don't love the steelbool.

Thanks!

Shawn

Yes GIF by Miguel I am more weird than most happy grin GIF

Have a think on it NO Panic OR Rush , however before the Pre Order is live will be a fantastic help to all our GB Hosts .

Iskra Lawrence Kiss GIF by iskra Ann and no thats not me ⬅️ that way cute shiba inu GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...