IGNORED

Friday the 13th Collection - 40th Anniversary (Blu-ray Collector's Edition Boxset) (Scream Factory) [USA]

RAK

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Grendel I absolutely hate Halloween 3, I actually planned to never watch it, because the Trailer already looked so bad and all. But when I got that complete Box I did watch it 😟, I wish I never had, it is horrible, nothing good about it in my opinion. If I would be okay with removing stuff from a complete box 3 and the disgusting Remakes would have been in the trash a long time ago. I will never ever see those movies again 😅

I also got a Box that has no dents, I always thought about selling the one with dents, but never did and now I thought better open that one than the mint copy 😅

Oh man Nils you are just a...

debbie downer GIF

Now...

will smith gtfo GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to update my predicament, heh.

I emailed Shout! today to cancel my 1st order, and KEEP my 2nd order.

I received a reply about an hour later;

Mission accomplished, no casualties.

Awesome service there, I gotta say.

🥳

Oh, and I'm keeping my $145Cdn order with Amz.ca as well. I see it has already risen to $170 Cdn and doubt it will stop there. 🙂

My kids should appreciate this for Christmas, heh.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Disc Replacement Program 

Link to the Disc Replacement Instructions
Link To Replace Discs Disc Replacement

@Grendel @MadMatt86 @mjk @Veum @extantsrevenge If any of you ordered this, and wanted the corrected discs? Here’s how to go about getting your replacement.

5B2FB1B9-F908-4682-9A84-A310FEC65D62.jpeg

0146167A-4551-4EC7-9F22-6A5B5B2364BF.jpeg

B0ABBC91-1F77-4FAC-8D6E-E2D987CF241A.jpeg

Edited by RAK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, RAK said:

Disc Replacement Program 

Link to the Disc Replacement Instructions
Link To Replace Discs Disc Replacement

@Grendel @MadMatt86 @mjk @Veum @extantsrevenge If any of you ordered this, and wanted the corrected discs? Here’s how to go about getting your replacement.

5B2FB1B9-F908-4682-9A84-A310FEC65D62.jpeg

0146167A-4551-4EC7-9F22-6A5B5B2364BF.jpeg

B0ABBC91-1F77-4FAC-8D6E-E2D987CF241A.jpeg

Excuse Me What GIF

What’s all this about @RAK I have not even received my set yet? 🤔

• ★ Administrators ★

Now I'm even more happy that I did not order this release after all. Making the Ultimate Edition and then have 3 faulty discs 😨, that is not good. Anyway I had started to watch the movies on my old Set and I thought it would be good to see them all before I order anything else. Good thing I did, because I thought most of the series is bad. Was some time since I last saw them and I have to admit that my excitement for horror movies has gone done a lot since then, but that I would dislike the series so much was a surprise to me. I have my sealed Set up for sale in the Classifides now 😅. And I don't plan to see them ever again 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hi Folks;

First, thanks very much @RAK for the heads-up on the disc swap program.

Kudos to Shout! for moving on this so quickly.  🥳

I will order the replacement discs (of course) but I would also suggest that the issues of concern are paltry in significance and I can't really see these issues denigrating any viewing experience with any of the films to the point I would even really care; (a 'credit' mis-queue, a blink and you'll miss it gore scene and a 5 second audio break?) OMG the outrage! (which believe it, on some forums has some folk frothing at the gums like the spoiled children they portray).

Considering the incredible amount of work that had to be carried out to make this complete set happen, I am AMAZED that's the only issues discovered.

I've seen 3 times that amount of problems on a single film for some Blu-ray releases.

Okay, I'm cool. Got that off my chest. It was some of the other idiot Forum posts, not MP that spooled me up, heh.

I am absolutely overjoyed to own this incredible collection and whole-heartedly recommend it.  🤩

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hi Folks;

First, thanks very much @RAK for the heads-up on the disc swap program.

Kudos to Shout! for moving on this so quickly.  🥳

I will order the replacement discs (of course) but I would also suggest that the issues of concern are paltry in significance and I can't really see these issues denigrating any viewing experience with any of the films to the point I would even really care; (a 'credit' mis-queue, a blink and you'll miss it gore scene and a 5 second audio break?) OMG the outrage! (which believe it, on some forums has some folk frothing at the gums like the spoiled children they portray).

Considering the incredible amount of work that had to be carried out to make this complete set happen, I am AMAZED that's the only issues discovered.

I've seen 3 times that amount of problems on a single film for some Blu-ray releases.

Okay, I'm cool. Got that off my chest. It was some of the other idiot Forum posts, not MP that spooled me up, heh.

I am absolutely overjoyed to own this incredible collection and whole-heartedly recommend it.  🤩

If there was no disc replacement program it would not bother me. I also believe that the errors are so minuscule that I don’t really care, but since they put a program out to correct the issue I figured what the hell. 

• Like 2

Spoiler
6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Now I'm even more happy that I did not order this release after all. Making the Ultimate Edition and then have 3 faulty discs 😨, that is not good. Anyway I had started to watch the movies on my old Set and I thought it would be good to see them all before I order anything else. Good thing I did, because I thought most of the series is bad. Was some time since I last saw them and I have to admit that my excitement for horror movies has gone done a lot since then, but that I would dislike the series so much was a surprise to me. I have my sealed Set up for sale in the Classifides now 😅. And I don't plan to see them ever again 😂

Meme Reaction GIF

• Haha 1