IGNORED

Game Of Thrones The Complete Series (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [France]

cypheria078

• ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 1 heure, Basil a dit :

@cypheria078 is this now a complete 4k all series, my last understanding was there was only s1 and s8 that where 4k only.

and no announcements for complete all 4k s1-8

if so i need this but must be complete 4k all series?

basil 👍

Yes it should be a complete 4k for all seasons.

You’re right, only 1st and 8th season are available in 4K yet

I guess the same edition should be available in other countries 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cypheria078 said:

Yes it should be a complete 4k for all seasons.

You’re right, only 1st and 8th season are available in 4K yet

I guess the same edition should be available in other countries 

will be keeping beedy on this and preferably a uk version but will be the best for value for me as i got luxury blurays set coming at some point and will end up in that.

so be an all in one 4k set, so is good news from me and a 👍

just glad im not in on indy with him with the 5th film coming along, soon make that set redundant xD 

@extantsrevenge you heard anything about complete 4k GOT coming out at all, just not heard a dicky bird until this???

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge you heard anything about complete 4k GOT coming out at all, just not heard a dicky bird until this???

I heard nothing until now 😳

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

4K, complete series 😳 I want that. Damn those greedy basterds, why could they not release this when 8 was released 😪

• Like 2

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

I heard nothing until now 😳

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

4K, complete series 😳 I want that. Damn those greedy basterds, why could they not release this when 8 was released 😪

because i need them for LB'S SET

Elevator-fart_9f584.gif

plus wb figured everyone would buy twice xD 

but not me xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm very very happy that folks are finally getting a beautiful 4K Steelbook collection for this!  🤩

Alas, I'm not yet 4K compliant, nor in any hurry to be so, so I purchased the HBO Premium Blu set that came out last year.

It's one of my most prized ( and largest!) sets, so yeah, highly recommended for those not too fussed wrt 4K.

image.thumb.jpeg.5698332acdae278db609bc12a4af30d2.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Good point... especially with the big boxset. Maybe I'll order from Best Buy for store pickup if they'll allow it. Then I won't have to pay sales tax too, and it'll contribute to me keeping Elite next year 😆

Yup, sometimes I do store pickups but often I don't and I've never had a steelbook arrive damaged. Whereas out of the like 5 steelbooks I've ordered from amazon, only 1 arrived undamaged

17 hours ago, Grendel said:

I'm very very happy that folks are finally getting a beautiful 4K Steelbook collection for this!  🤩

Alas, I'm not yet 4K compliant, nor in any hurry to be so, so I purchased the HBO Premium Blu set that came out last year.

It's one of my most prized ( and largest!) sets, so yeah, highly recommended for those not too fussed wrt 4K.

@Grendel is that a steel of enemy of the gates and if is, who did it?

one of my favourites

• Like 1