IGNORED

Game of Thrones - The Complete Series (4K UHD SteelBooks) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge

bet best buy only end up with this be like harry potter all over again which i had to import from america.

zavvi are not knowing for getting american releases 

basil 😪

We did get the Harry Potter Box in Germany, so I hope this will be the same. In Rance they already had a isting, but I don't know yet if it will be this Box.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, txfosho said:

Imagine if they do this with 4k Star Wars😁

With Zavvi rolling out their 4k star wars, and not hearing anything from Best Buy (not even rumors). I wonder if this is one of the reasons. Hopefully since they usually make more in quantity they will pay more to get Disney to approve the art everyone likes for Empire Strikes Back 🤣 (my hope, but I wont hold my breath)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I loved the artistry of the intro to GOT but on a steelbooks I did not love it. The magnets while cool just didn't work for me, so I held out. I didn't even buy the 4k release for season 1, esp. when they didn't announce any others. I don't own many TV steelbooks (Star Trek Discovery 1 & 2, and Agents of Shield 1,2,3) so I am still on the fence for this one. I will either get this or the non-steelbook version they are sure to release at the same time.

I don't know how I feel about the same GOT on every steelbook BUT if they do gloss and some bossing its could pretty dang cool.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, javi said:

I think they will make a few more Star Wars Movies...because it's Disney and they will never stop trying to squeeze out every last drop of blood of a franchise. ;)

yeah I believe they already said they are going to make more but it won't be skywalker saga. The box set could just be for skywalker saga.  

• Like 1

@deckard99 when you ask for someone to get something for you through a bestbuy GB how is it sorted are you charged payment straight away or when it is actually ordered or when it has arrived just checking a few things before I do?

just asking as never done one before?

Thanks

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 2