Scary Hair

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Fear.com

Made no sence at ALL  Stephen Dorf and Stephen Rea totaly wasted in this effot .

-10 out of 5 . YES that bad .

Yeah it really is a BAD film.

Recently watched Survivor a B movie with Pierce Brosnan and Milla Jovovich. Considering its from the team behind Gerard Butlers "Has Fallen" films it was PANTS! Bad acting, really weak plot and you guessed the end 2 mins in lol!

• Like 1

Awards

JAWS 2  not bad for a squel in facg forgit how good it was 3.9 out of 5.

Piranha 2 The Spawning , title changeing from Flying killers didn't help any started watching it when I realised I'd seen it YEARS ago.  3 out of 5 a ( point each for James Cameron's imput and Lance Hedrickson as lead .)

Stung Creature Feature B movie lost the plot 1 out of 5 .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2017 at 11:31 AM, nefilim said:

Meant to watch The Dead awhile. That is the one set in Africa, right ?

Yes it is @nefilim ?. 

Enjoyed it a lot .

Court a few more of late .

FOXCATCHER 4.3 out Of 5  Captivating watch so well constructed .

Retreat 3.7 out of 5  a couple on a remote island meet a paranoid Stranger who tells of a world wide Pandemic. IS all what it seems ??

Nightcrawler 4 out Of 5 Jake Gyllenhaal at his absolutely best .

15 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Yes it is @nefilim 1f60a.png

Enjoyed it a lot .

Court a few more of late .

FOXCATCHER 4.3 out Of 5  Captivating watch so well constructed .

Retreat 3.7 out of 5  a couple on a remote island meet a paranoid Stranger who tells of a world wide Pandemic. IS all what it seems ??

Nightcrawler 4 out Of 5 Jake Gyllenhaal at his absolutely best .

Gonna buy Foxcatcher ?

War For The Planet Of The Apes  4.7 out of stunning cleaver intelligent BLOODY BRILLIANT .

Dunkirk 4.3 out of 5  the shere bravery that was shown on screen gave a real feel to what must have been HELL in every sence of the word . The sections from the cockpits of the Spitfire truly made me understand tge statement of " Never has so much been owed by so few " .

On 22/07/2017 at 8:31 PM, Scary Hair said:

Logan 4.2 out of Glad I haven't gone and wont go premium , enjoyed it a lot I would have marked it higher , only I got fed up of when they got stuck script wise sitick in a F word or elongated F word. 

Must admit I'm also glad I didn't bother with premium editions, I think it will be a very long time before I sit through that film again. Some might praise it, but I found 50% of it boring with a very weak script. Yes its dark violent and gritty, but it was lacking in everything else including entertainment. I'd give it 2.5/5

Last film or films for me was a  binge watch of the Hobbit Trilogy. 4.5 out 5. Well made, entertaining, stunning cast and a good lead into the LOTR films. Only thing I didn't like was the digital orcs, I prefered the LOTR with men in suits and makeup, they looked far better than the slightly not quite real new versions

• Thanks 1

Awards