IGNORED

NOVA John Wick (Novamedia Exclusive #26) (WEA 4K UHD Steelbook)

cypheria078

26 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Something like this would have been a better gift for JW2. It's my favorite. Opens up and you can see the bloody thumbprint inside! Too expensive for a freebie I guess though. 

JOHN WICK REPLICA Oath Marker from the Continental Hotel and Baba ...

Ya that would have been perfect. I think most of us would agree we’d rather pay more money for a superior product than less for a half-assed attempt!

• Like 4

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, I couldn’t give a Monkeys about any free gift of any kind. All I ever want is a glossy sexy Steelbook wrapped in a sleek stand out slip. I have a box of “tat” under my bed of freebies that are useless. I don’t need them, I don’t want them, and they aren’t even worth anything to sell them.

Could the Steels look better? Yeah, I think they could for sure. But..... From what I can see, the FS looks Sweet IMO. Time will tell I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

You know what, I couldn’t give a Monkeys about any free gift of any kind. All I ever want is a glossy sexy Steelbook wrapped in a sleek stand out slip. I have a box of “tat” under my bed of freebies that are useless. I don’t need them, I don’t want them, and they aren’t even worth anything to sell them.

Could the Steels look better? Yeah, I think they could for sure. But..... From what I can see, the FS looks Sweet IMO. Time will tell I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The FS and Lenti both look great! The steel is definitely lacking, though the uniformity of all 3 is nice. I would have much much preferred a booklet over the little trinkets

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

You know what, I couldn’t give a Monkeys about any free gift of any kind

I think it really depends on the gift. For example filmarenas gifts for the spiderman boxes were pretty lame. Homecoming got an unpainted spider keychain and FFH got a terrible quality rubber figurine, but T2 got a heavy, painted,,all metal, brain chip and that was pretty cool and I'll probably end up displaying it at some point. The magnets that came with the GoT steelbooks are pretty nice(although some don't stick).

And do I even need to talk about UHD clubs gifts? Granted, I only have two releases so far, but The Prestige came with a replica of the coin in the movie and a replica of the playing card. I mean if the box was bigger I don't doubt @ksosk would've sent us a bird in a cage or a cloning machine 😂.

The TARS that hes doing for interstellar looks great and I believe Les Mis will come with a flag and Gladiator with a miniature sword

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

And do I even need to talk about UHD clubs gifts? Granted, I only have two releases so far, but The Prestige came with a replica of the coin in the movie and a replica of the playing card. I mean if the box was bigger I don't doubt @ksosk would've sent us a bird in a cage or a cloning machine 😂.

tenor.gif

Awesome!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Man... I had JWs collection in my mind and I was saving to get the previous Novas and I was going to get the 4K best buy collection... And then these Releases magically appeared!!

Annd0ds.gif

I probably bought at least 3 steelbooks for each JW movie and still needed more 😅 really glad for these to release to probably stop me from buying more editions 🤣 I noticed whenever I buy a premium of a movie I generally stop buying more editions for it whereas if I get a steelbook or a collector edition I still look for more to add so in a way premiums are saving me money 🤣 if only the wife understood the logic behind all that😂

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...