IGNORED

new 2020 membership card.........(Revealed)

• ★ Administrators ★
18 hours ago, Dr. Demonic said:

Now I'm confused.

Having bought a gold membership last year, I thought that I would get it automatically.

Or do I have to ask for it right here? After almost a year went by?

no confusion is intended. 

IF you are a tiered member right now which was for the 2019/2020 membership year , then you qualify for the card shown above. 

As for the time frame , this membership cycle (the one you are now in) was hit with alot of challenges (pandemic and other smaller events) that have made it impossible to get anything organized before a couple of months ago.  So yes this is almost the end of your paid for subscribtion (membership) and you will get the Card free (only shipping costs will be requested) AND you have a chance to purchase one of our 2019/2020 coins (at a discounted rate, as per your Perk) which im hoping to be able to announce in the upcoming days.  

Hope that clears it all up.

Take care

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

31 minutes ago, Grendel said:

So just to be clear;

- I wish to continue as a Platinum member

- I wish to receive the new Member card

- I wish to receive the new Challenge Coin as well

Just send me the bills my friends, they'll go right to the top of my ( pay soon or go to jail) pile...  🥰

TRUE PSYCHO RIGHT HERE

Absolutely GIF by Radio Disney

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...