Veum

Sports during this covid - 19 virus 🦠

🏈 🥊 🏎 

I really do not understand, since all sports are either having to cut down their schedules or even cancel the seasons, do they not show, for example classic World Series  NFL classic playoffs & Super Bowls 🏈  classic boxing 🥊 matches, classic NASCAR, Indy 500 🏎... yeesh!

The TV 📺 industry could make some 💰 if they had some since...

my 2-cents rant

angry listen up GIF by Sarah Schmidt 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

They would have to negotiate the rights. And my guess is that the ratings my not be good enough. Lots of people outdoors now, hiking, biking, etc. 

Yeah, I guess it should only be for us, the remnant of TV 📺 holics hehe 😉 

television GIF by David Urbinati  adam west dancing GIF

I’m on the hunt for some of my fav boxers 🥊 DVD’s such as Roberto Duran, Boom Boom Mancini, Joe Frazier, Evan Holyfield, etc.

I can not find a decent retailer for these classic boxers on dvd 📀 though, rats 😒

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

Spoiler
On 8/27/2020 at 3:36 PM, Veum said:

Sports Teams’ Boycotts

throwing get out GIF Black And White Vintage GIF by Buyout Footage

will forte fox GIF by The Last Man On Earth

How many are going to watch starting tonight... after many decades, this will be the 1st time I will not (*caveat unless they change back to just football, no social/political anything... not on their uniforms or anywhere, period... I do not see this happening, this is a  sad commentary on the way our world is headed 😔) be watching 😔 

Edited by Veum

You know I find it real strange that I’m not bothered by not watching the NFL, it is very liberating, however when I see something like the Rams vs the Cowboys, I think of those wonderful yesteryears I enjoyed them...

happy feel good GIF

... however now this NFL today has ruined everything for a lot of us loyal old-timers...

283D4D6C-6002-40A8-B2BE-48F9D8E2E255.gif.375dcd21bff40e23ad898d0255548e8a.gif

... stick it to ya losers yeah 🤣

Lose Jerry Weintraub GIF