Jump to content
IGNORED

veum thank you and appreciation thread :D


pygospa
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dear psychos!

I hope this is allowed to post here. But I feel this needs an extra thread somewhere that stands out and not just a small post in a large thread that perishes under all the posts that are posted there. So a couple of days ago, I got a PM by @Veum that sounded like a crazy challenge - M:I style "I've got a mission for you, if you choose to accept, I need your address". I thought, okey, what the heck, let's see what he's up to. Took a few days, then I got a tracking number for a parcel. And I was like: Okey, why is he sending me a parcel? Isn't that quite expensive, from US to Germany, especially now during Corona (spoiler: it is!). And today I got that parcel delivered, in it 5 Blu-rays, that we talked about a while ago, and I was like "wow, these look stunning, what are they".

Well, now - totally out of the blue - I've got these blus :D 


20200620_172300.thumb.jpg.34c2c05dc80b4169004353d10082fd88.jpg
 

 

20200620_172957.thumb.jpg.e9c5a2da5577029bda57a911e2df1d1a.jpg


Dude, seriously, I have no idea, what I have done to deserve this, why you picked me and send me a parcel and spend so much money for me - totally out of the blue. You are absolutely crazy! But thank you so so much. I really enjoy these, they are absolutely stunning, and I am really happy to have them in my collection! Thank you so so so so so much! I have absolutely no idea how to return the favour, but I hope that I can do the same for you one day. And of course, if there's anything, you can always contact me!

Thanks, once more! I am really really happy right now :)

PS: I've censored out your name on the note, because I don't know if you'd like to share that openly, that's why there are these pens. This note will go into one of these editions (my favourite one), once I've opened them up 😍  Probably Frankenstein's Bride - not sure yet, need to re-watch them all :D ).
Again, thank you so much! :)

PPS: Also, I tried to make a GitD picture, but those once turned out all black, unfortunately. But the effect is pretty strong - didn't expect it to look that good. 😍

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Spoiler
1 hour ago, pygospa said:

Dear psychos!

I hope this is allowed to post here. But I feel this needs an extra thread somewhere that stands out and not just a small post in a large thread that perishes under all the posts that are posted there. So a couple of days ago, I got a PM by @Veum that sounded like a crazy challenge - M:I style "I've got a mission for you, if you choose to accept, I need your address". I thought, okey, what the heck, let's see what he's up to. Took a few days, then I got a tracking number for a parcel. And I was like: Okey, why is he sending me a parcel? Isn't that quite expensive, from US to Germany, especially now during Corona (spoiler: it is!). And today I got that parcel delivered, in it 5 Blu-rays, that we talked about a while ago, and I was like "wow, these look stunning, what are they".

Well, now - totally out of the blue - I've got these blus :D 


20200620_172300.thumb.jpg.34c2c05dc80b4169004353d10082fd88.jpg
 

 

20200620_172957.thumb.jpg.e9c5a2da5577029bda57a911e2df1d1a.jpg


Dude, seriously, I have no idea, what I have done to deserve this, why you picked me and send me a parcel and spend so much money for me - totally out of the blue. You are absolutely crazy! But thank you so so much. I really enjoy these, they are absolutely stunning, and I am really happy to have them in my collection! Thank you so so so so so much! I have absolutely no idea how to return the favour, but I hope that I can do the same for you one day. And of course, if there's anything, you can always contact me!

Thanks, once more! I am really really happy right now :)

PS: I've censored out your name on the note, because I don't know if you'd like to share that openly, that's why there are these pens. This note will go into one of these editions (my favourite one), once I've opened them up 😍  Probably Frankenstein's Bride - not sure yet, need to re-watch them all :D ).
Again, thank you so much! :)

PPS: Also, I tried to make a GitD picture, but those once turned out all black, unfortunately. But the effect is pretty strong - didn't expect it to look that good. 😍

 

 

🥤Hi @pygospa,

 

I am over the moon 🌚 that you have rec’d my SURPRISE so soon (I did not expect it to arrive at your place this early, but HAPPY!)❣️

 

A2A831C1-D6D7-4ED6-A469-8F31BCB03218.thumb.jpeg.3208a3d2cf1fd48a64a4885ae438cdf7.jpeg

 

You can certainly use my name anytime you want to kind sir!😉

 

walter white walt GIF by Breaking Bad

 

@pygospa will you be able to play these...

(remember we talked about you getting that Region “A” blu-ray player... have you decided on this yet?🤔)?🤔

 

I am so happy you enjoy them my friend, have a safe & wonderful weekend❣️

 

your friend Mike (aka Veum)🤠😇😷

 

P.S. one down, 1 to go hehe!😜

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites


15 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Hey @Veum

 

Do you mind if I ask if these are from Amazon US? I see they have Creature From The Black Lagoon in this edition, which is a favourite of mine.

 

@Fortis93,

 

 I got these from a USA 🇺🇸 company here: Bride of Frankenstein glow-in-the-dark BD❣️

 

 & also here in the USA 🇺🇸CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON 3D W/ GLOW IN THE DARK SLIP (BD + DIGITAL COPY)(EXCLUSIVE)❣️

 

image.jpeg.a607b5b065748ce93cbe5b265a4d2339.jpeg

 

😱

shocked gif wow GIF

 

Yeah @Fortis93 the Creature one is rare, hard-to-find & more expensive then the others... although I do not know why!🤫

 

confused the beverly hillbillies GIF by EditingAndLayout

 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, Veum said:

 

@Fortis93,

 

 I got these from a USA 🇺🇸 company here: Bride of Frankenstein glow-in-the-dark BD❣️

 

 & also here in the USA 🇺🇸CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON 3D W/ GLOW IN THE DARK SLIP (BD + DIGITAL COPY)(EXCLUSIVE)❣️

 

image.jpeg.a607b5b065748ce93cbe5b265a4d2339.jpeg

 

😱

shocked gif wow GIF

 

 

Cheers, mate! You're a legend.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey @Fortis93,

 

I’ve always wanted to visit your beautiful country Australia 🇦🇺 except I never will be able to b/c of not enough 💰 😞 

 

0DDABEC1-D941-47E3-9F23-821F201E7851.jpeg.aab611209794e0a88587e3f5016a8145.jpeg

 

To satisfy my “thirst” would you be able, maybe to throw in some pics of your home area where you live... that would be nice to see a virtual pic of one of my “bucket lists”❣️

 

Maybe Throw in there some lovely 😊 pics of your “hotties, lovely babes, hmmm?🤔

 

3910C4C9-807A-4E5B-8E1E-777056A11DAF.thumb.jpeg.3eea1928d0da939c1d395b598488b054.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

@Veum

 

Well, this is my city (along with some of my favourite places)...

 

164154_0.jpg?itok=GbTjo8D0

 

SSCO17030_SydneyCity_pr.jpg

 

36033185906_0914db3d72_b.jpg

 

The place below is La Perouse. It's where they shot the motorcycle chase sequence in Mission: Impossible 2.

 

Bare-Island-Sunset-La-Perouse.jpg

 

 

6d54b67e6ad2f51c2901c4b3221f91aa.jpg

 

Blue-Mountains-Three-Sisters-Australian-

 

016Archibald-FountainAnd2more_tonemapped

 

 

😳

scarlett johansson wow GIF

 

JUST PLAIN GORGEOUS MATE, YOU ARE VERY FORTUNATE❣️

 

However where are my Aussie lovely ladies pics hmmm 😍🧐 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

😳

scarlett johansson wow GIF

 

JUST PLAIN GORGEOUS MATE, YOU ARE VERY FORTUNATE❣️

 

However where are my Aussie lovely ladies pics hmmm 😍🧐 

 

There's too many to post, so I'll just post this here and you can go through them in your own time, at your own pace. 

 

 

Enjoy. xD

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, Veum said:

 

 

 

Lol, dudes, how fast you managed to turn a really friendly thread into a NSFW thread... that's a new record, I guess 😮😹

Regarding the Region A player: I am getting there - need to save some money first :D Luckily I own the Alex Ross Steelbooks for most these, and I alredy checked, they do come with identical disc content. Only Phatom of the Opera is missing in the Alex Ross Collection, so I am especially exited about that title, which I did not yet own, plus also I haven't seen yet. So Region A player is definately comming some time in the next months. I'll inform you, once the deed is done @Veum, so you needn't worry too much about it :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Fortis93 Wow, stunning pics. I also never have been to Australia. As a kid it was my favorite place to visit one day, due to all the special animals you have (yeah, as a kid I was totally into animals): Kangaroos, Koalas, Platypus, Wombats, Echidnas, Kiwis - you have some of the craziest animals of the whole planet on one giant island :D I do hope my plans will some day become true, would be lovely. And if I ever get the chance, I'll take that crazy @Veum with me :D

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Spoiler
8 minutes ago, pygospa said:

 

Lol, dudes, how fast you managed to turn a really friendly thread into a NSFW thread... that's a new record, I guess 😮😹

Regarding the Region A player: I am getting there - need to save some money first :D Luckily I own the Alex Ross Steelbooks for most these, and I alredy checked, they do come with identical disc content. Only Phatom of the Opera is missing in the Alex Ross Collection, so I am especially exited about that title, which I did not yet own, plus also I haven't seen yet. So Region A player is definately comming some time in the next months. I'll inform you, once the deed is done @Veum, so you needn't worry too much about it :D

 

 

@pygospa

 

I had to google what NSFW meant haha 😂 

 

Those are most likely to contain material that is not safe for work or appropriate to open with children around. This kind of content is sexually explicit, or content that has explicit cursing (the words that are bleeped out on network television) and nudity

 

laugh laughing GIF

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

@pygospa

 

I had to google what NSFW meant haha 😂 

 

Those are most likely to contain material that is not safe for work or appropriate to open with children around. This kind of content is sexually explicit, or content that has explicit cursing (the words that are bleeped out on network television) and nudity

 

laugh laughing GIF

 

Well, I would use it not restrict it for sexual/nudity content, but anything that might feel rather inappropriate in a office or public setting. This would include extreme violence (e.g. images from movies such as Friday the 13th, Hostel and such), or content of questionable or debatable views, extremely dark black humour, etc. Anything that would make you uncomfortable if someone random you work with sees you watching this content. But I am not using private websites in the office anyways (or if I do, only on my phone, when I am... you know :D ), so I usually don't care anyways :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Wow that @Veum , what a gentleman....

 

kTpoF0z2R1q7u.gif.e8595ba557031535b45e2b0a8a7c23eb.gif

 

Absolute.....

 

LqfTaNPDBs8GiKy2am.gif.7e7f34c51ffab3c0146d9f5225883d07.gif

 

There's not many of us left.... 😂😂

 

If u wanna send a package over to the UK thats fine by me...🤣

 

26FL3MCVBRSW1XN9m.gif.965b40ec17831f33361ac8d9a1d67775.gif

 

Seriously tho @pygospa... enjoy mate - looks awesome 👌 

 

 

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


20 hours ago, Veum said:

 

@pygospa will you be able to play these...

(remember we talked about you getting that Region “A” blu-ray player... have you decided on this yet?🤔)?🤔

 

17 hours ago, pygospa said:

Regarding the Region A player: I am getting there - need to save some money first :D Luckily I own the Alex Ross Steelbooks for most these, and I alredy checked, they do come with identical disc content. Only Phatom of the Opera is missing in the Alex Ross Collection, so I am especially exited about that title, which I did not yet own, plus also I haven't seen yet. So Region A player is definately comming some time in the next months.

 

Hm... turns out, that the pressure is lifted a bit :D Turns out, these discs are region free. Just opened up "Phantom of the Opera" and tried it out. And it's running perfectly :) Really cool :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, pygospa said:

 

 

Hm... turns out, that the pressure is lifted a bit :D Turns out, these discs are region free. Just opened up "Phantom of the Opera" and tried it out. And it's running perfectly :) Really cool :) 

 

@pygospa

 

I thought that would be the case... so happy you will be able to watch them all my friend❣️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy