IGNORED

veum thank you and appreciation thread :D

pygospa

Dear psychos!

I hope this is allowed to post here. But I feel this needs an extra thread somewhere that stands out and not just a small post in a large thread that perishes under all the posts that are posted there. So a couple of days ago, I got a PM by @Veum that sounded like a crazy challenge - M:I style "I've got a mission for you, if you choose to accept, I need your address". I thought, okey, what the heck, let's see what he's up to. Took a few days, then I got a tracking number for a parcel. And I was like: Okey, why is he sending me a parcel? Isn't that quite expensive, from US to Germany, especially now during Corona (spoiler: it is!). And today I got that parcel delivered, in it 5 Blu-rays, that we talked about a while ago, and I was like "wow, these look stunning, what are they".

Well, now - totally out of the blue - I've got these blus :D 

20200620_172300.thumb.jpg.34c2c05dc80b4169004353d10082fd88.jpg

20200620_172957.thumb.jpg.e9c5a2da5577029bda57a911e2df1d1a.jpg

Dude, seriously, I have no idea, what I have done to deserve this, why you picked me and send me a parcel and spend so much money for me - totally out of the blue. You are absolutely crazy! But thank you so so much. I really enjoy these, they are absolutely stunning, and I am really happy to have them in my collection! Thank you so so so so so much! I have absolutely no idea how to return the favour, but I hope that I can do the same for you one day. And of course, if there's anything, you can always contact me!

Thanks, once more! I am really really happy right now :)

PS: I've censored out your name on the note, because I don't know if you'd like to share that openly, that's why there are these pens. This note will go into one of these editions (my favourite one), once I've opened them up 😍  Probably Frankenstein's Bride - not sure yet, need to re-watch them all :D ).
Again, thank you so much! :)

PPS: Also, I tried to make a GitD picture, but those once turned out all black, unfortunately. But the effect is pretty strong - didn't expect it to look that good. 😍

• Like 10

Spoiler
1 hour ago, pygospa said:

Dear psychos!

I hope this is allowed to post here. But I feel this needs an extra thread somewhere that stands out and not just a small post in a large thread that perishes under all the posts that are posted there. So a couple of days ago, I got a PM by @Veum that sounded like a crazy challenge - M:I style "I've got a mission for you, if you choose to accept, I need your address". I thought, okey, what the heck, let's see what he's up to. Took a few days, then I got a tracking number for a parcel. And I was like: Okey, why is he sending me a parcel? Isn't that quite expensive, from US to Germany, especially now during Corona (spoiler: it is!). And today I got that parcel delivered, in it 5 Blu-rays, that we talked about a while ago, and I was like "wow, these look stunning, what are they".

Well, now - totally out of the blue - I've got these blus :D 

20200620_172300.thumb.jpg.34c2c05dc80b4169004353d10082fd88.jpg

20200620_172957.thumb.jpg.e9c5a2da5577029bda57a911e2df1d1a.jpg

Dude, seriously, I have no idea, what I have done to deserve this, why you picked me and send me a parcel and spend so much money for me - totally out of the blue. You are absolutely crazy! But thank you so so much. I really enjoy these, they are absolutely stunning, and I am really happy to have them in my collection! Thank you so so so so so much! I have absolutely no idea how to return the favour, but I hope that I can do the same for you one day. And of course, if there's anything, you can always contact me!

Thanks, once more! I am really really happy right now :)

PS: I've censored out your name on the note, because I don't know if you'd like to share that openly, that's why there are these pens. This note will go into one of these editions (my favourite one), once I've opened them up 😍  Probably Frankenstein's Bride - not sure yet, need to re-watch them all :D ).
Again, thank you so much! :)

PPS: Also, I tried to make a GitD picture, but those once turned out all black, unfortunately. But the effect is pretty strong - didn't expect it to look that good. 😍

🥤Hi @pygospa,

I am over the moon 🌚 that you have rec’d my SURPRISE so soon (I did not expect it to arrive at your place this early, but HAPPY!)❣️

A2A831C1-D6D7-4ED6-A469-8F31BCB03218.thumb.jpeg.3208a3d2cf1fd48a64a4885ae438cdf7.jpeg

You can certainly use my name anytime you want to kind sir!😉

walter white walt GIF by Breaking Bad

@pygospa will you be able to play these...

(remember we talked about you getting that Region “A” blu-ray player... have you decided on this yet?🤔)?🤔

I am so happy you enjoy them my friend, have a safe & wonderful weekend❣️

your friend Mike (aka Veum)🤠😇😷

P.S. one down, 1 to go hehe!😜

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Hey @Veum

Do you mind if I ask if these are from Amazon US? I see they have Creature From The Black Lagoon in this edition, which is a favourite of mine.

@Fortis93,

I got these from a USA 🇺🇸 company here: Bride of Frankenstein glow-in-the-dark BD❣️

& also here in the USA 🇺🇸CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON 3D W/ GLOW IN THE DARK SLIP (BD + DIGITAL COPY)(EXCLUSIVE)❣️

image.jpeg.a607b5b065748ce93cbe5b265a4d2339.jpeg

😱

shocked gif wow GIF

Yeah @Fortis93 the Creature one is rare, hard-to-find & more expensive then the others... although I do not know why!🤫

confused the beverly hillbillies GIF by EditingAndLayout

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Fortis93,

I got these from a USA 🇺🇸 company here: Bride of Frankenstein glow-in-the-dark BD❣️

& also here in the USA 🇺🇸CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON 3D W/ GLOW IN THE DARK SLIP (BD + DIGITAL COPY)(EXCLUSIVE)❣️

image.jpeg.a607b5b065748ce93cbe5b265a4d2339.jpeg

😱

shocked gif wow GIF

Cheers, mate! You're a legend.

• Haha 1

Hey @Fortis93,

I’ve always wanted to visit your beautiful country Australia 🇦🇺 except I never will be able to b/c of not enough 💰 😞 

0DDABEC1-D941-47E3-9F23-821F201E7851.jpeg.aab611209794e0a88587e3f5016a8145.jpeg

To satisfy my “thirst” would you be able, maybe to throw in some pics of your home area where you live... that would be nice to see a virtual pic of one of my “bucket lists”❣️

Maybe Throw in there some lovely 😊 pics of your “hotties, lovely babes, hmmm?🤔

3910C4C9-807A-4E5B-8E1E-777056A11DAF.thumb.jpeg.3eea1928d0da939c1d395b598488b054.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

@Veum

Well, this is my city (along with some of my favourite places)...

164154_0.jpg?itok=GbTjo8D0

SSCO17030_SydneyCity_pr.jpg

36033185906_0914db3d72_b.jpg

The place below is La Perouse. It's where they shot the motorcycle chase sequence in Mission: Impossible 2.

Bare-Island-Sunset-La-Perouse.jpg

6d54b67e6ad2f51c2901c4b3221f91aa.jpg

Blue-Mountains-Three-Sisters-Australian-

016Archibald-FountainAnd2more_tonemapped

😳

scarlett johansson wow GIF

JUST PLAIN GORGEOUS MATE, YOU ARE VERY FORTUNATE❣️

However where are my Aussie lovely ladies pics hmmm 😍🧐 

7 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

😳

scarlett johansson wow GIF

JUST PLAIN GORGEOUS MATE, YOU ARE VERY FORTUNATE❣️

However where are my Aussie lovely ladies pics hmmm 😍🧐 

There's too many to post, so I'll just post this here and you can go through them in your own time, at your own pace. 

Enjoy. xD

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Veum said:

Lol, dudes, how fast you managed to turn a really friendly thread into a NSFW thread... that's a new record, I guess 😮😹

Regarding the Region A player: I am getting there - need to save some money first :D Luckily I own the Alex Ross Steelbooks for most these, and I alredy checked, they do come with identical disc content. Only Phatom of the Opera is missing in the Alex Ross Collection, so I am especially exited about that title, which I did not yet own, plus also I haven't seen yet. So Region A player is definately comming some time in the next months. I'll inform you, once the deed is done @Veum, so you needn't worry too much about it :D

• Like 1

@Fortis93 Wow, stunning pics. I also never have been to Australia. As a kid it was my favorite place to visit one day, due to all the special animals you have (yeah, as a kid I was totally into animals): Kangaroos, Koalas, Platypus, Wombats, Echidnas, Kiwis - you have some of the craziest animals of the whole planet on one giant island :D I do hope my plans will some day become true, would be lovely. And if I ever get the chance, I'll take that crazy @Veum with me :D

• Haha 1

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, pygospa said:

Lol, dudes, how fast you managed to turn a really friendly thread into a NSFW thread... that's a new record, I guess 😮😹

Regarding the Region A player: I am getting there - need to save some money first :D Luckily I own the Alex Ross Steelbooks for most these, and I alredy checked, they do come with identical disc content. Only Phatom of the Opera is missing in the Alex Ross Collection, so I am especially exited about that title, which I did not yet own, plus also I haven't seen yet. So Region A player is definately comming some time in the next months. I'll inform you, once the deed is done @Veum, so you needn't worry too much about it :D

@pygospa

I had to google what NSFW meant haha 😂 

Those are most likely to contain material that is not safe for work or appropriate to open with children around. This kind of content is sexually explicit, or content that has explicit cursing (the words that are bleeped out on network television) and nudity

laugh laughing GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@pygospa

I had to google what NSFW meant haha 😂 

Those are most likely to contain material that is not safe for work or appropriate to open with children around. This kind of content is sexually explicit, or content that has explicit cursing (the words that are bleeped out on network television) and nudity

laugh laughing GIF

Well, I would use it not restrict it for sexual/nudity content, but anything that might feel rather inappropriate in a office or public setting. This would include extreme violence (e.g. images from movies such as Friday the 13th, Hostel and such), or content of questionable or debatable views, extremely dark black humour, etc. Anything that would make you uncomfortable if someone random you work with sees you watching this content. But I am not using private websites in the office anyways (or if I do, only on my phone, when I am... you know :D ), so I usually don't care anyways :D

• Like 1

Wow that @Veum , what a gentleman....

kTpoF0z2R1q7u.gif.e8595ba557031535b45e2b0a8a7c23eb.gif

Absolute.....

LqfTaNPDBs8GiKy2am.gif.7e7f34c51ffab3c0146d9f5225883d07.gif

There's not many of us left.... 😂😂

If u wanna send a package over to the UK thats fine by me...🤣

26FL3MCVBRSW1XN9m.gif.965b40ec17831f33361ac8d9a1d67775.gif

Seriously tho @pygospa... enjoy mate - looks awesome 👌 

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Veum said:

@pygospa will you be able to play these...

(remember we talked about you getting that Region “A” blu-ray player... have you decided on this yet?🤔)?🤔

17 hours ago, pygospa said:

Regarding the Region A player: I am getting there - need to save some money first :D Luckily I own the Alex Ross Steelbooks for most these, and I alredy checked, they do come with identical disc content. Only Phatom of the Opera is missing in the Alex Ross Collection, so I am especially exited about that title, which I did not yet own, plus also I haven't seen yet. So Region A player is definately comming some time in the next months.

Hm... turns out, that the pressure is lifted a bit :D Turns out, these discs are region free. Just opened up "Phantom of the Opera" and tried it out. And it's running perfectly :) Really cool :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pygospa said:

Hm... turns out, that the pressure is lifted a bit :D Turns out, these discs are region free. Just opened up "Phantom of the Opera" and tried it out. And it's running perfectly :) Really cool :) 

@pygospa

I thought that would be the case... so happy you will be able to watch them all my friend❣️

• Like 1