IGNORED

Manta Lab Which of the new Manta announced titles would you buy?

extantsrevenge

Which of the new Manta announced titles would you buy?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the new Manta announced titles would you buy?

• Pulp FIction
    • The Matrix
    • Dunkirk
    • Her
    • Wonder Woman 1984
    • Kill BIll Vol.1
    • Kill BIll Vol.2
    • Tenet
    • Birds of Prey
    • Drive
    • Blade Runner
    • Fantastic Beasts 2

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2020 at 10:00 AM

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys, this is John from Manta Lab. I hope everyone is well and ready for the holidays soon. This year is Manta Lab's 7th Anniversary and we want to thank our collectors for the success of this business. Every year we thought about making unique items that we could give away as anniversary gifts and we've finally made something this time.

We decided to make the steelbook frame that our collectors could display their Manta's (or your favorite retailer's) grail steelbook on the wall. It has magnet backings to hold the steelbook and the metal plate. The idea came from looking at platinum record frames that artists have in their studios and we hope our collectors could have fun hanging their favorite grail steelbook on the wall. Metal plate is one of the prototypes and final product will have less yellow and glossy finish.

You will be able to get the first frame as our anniversary gift from our retailers (shipping excluded) and if you would like to purchase more, it will be available for sale later. We are thinking about different plate ideas so that our collectors can swap the existing plate to create new looks with the frame in the future.

Thanks for the support as always and we will come back with the anniversary post or more product information soon.

Best regards,
John

fr1.thumb.jpg.16bba015c7a14456bd3fd046cb5d9d80.jpgfr2.thumb.jpg.b03379d1504643a21e205475a478b13e.jpgfr3.thumb.jpg.f26b670b798f0edf2f24392f813bb76d.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think this is a fantastic idea.  But . . . is the "Grail" plaque on the bottom where the title of the steel would go?  If not, forget the below.

For me, I'd rather see an elegant frame, like you've created, but with no plaque for the name of the movie.  Seems super redundant.  And not only that, the reason a lot of us collect steels (in general) is to have few words on the front, and more art.  I'd rather have a frame that is pure steel, and no plaque.  

Having said that, I'd buy some anyway.  :)  Thanks for bringing this out!

• Like 4