IGNORED

Midsommar (ArtCrafts) (2-Disc Bluray Full Slip) [Korea]

2 hours ago, bewarethebeastman said:

Kimchidvd

July 30

$34.99

Includes Director's Cut

Looks like it's already sold out on kimchi, I got a copy off ebay, but maybe you guys know of more sources.

UeZYplJ.jpg

P4M9JsZ.jpg

Beautiful.

I looked on NovaMedia and listed as Sold Out as well, but it also states releasee date of July 30th. maybe the sold out status could change as iit gets closer to release date?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Beautiful.

I looked on NovaMedia and listed as Sold Out as well, but it also states releasee date of July 30th. maybe the sold out status could change as it gets closer to release date?

I know typically it will have pre-order info and all that, so doubtful it is not sold out but weird there was no release ever talked about and yet it is sold out?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mad-martigan said:

Im afraid is definetly sold out in both kimchi and nova. Both sites were live for pre order but soon (much sooner than I expected!) sold out. Likely I managed to get one copy in ebay

Thank you.

Michael

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Mad-martigan said:

@mgurau if you are interested you could check korean sellers at ebay, like wdpung. 

yes, good idea. I follow him and Korean Muse. I think there i sone other as well that regularly sell Korean releases, but those 2 I are my goto.

Thank you
Michael

• Like 2

I snagged from wdpung and also ordered "Irreversible" Full Slip. 

He the Korean sellers have good prices, pretty close to what it would cost direct, and maybe cheaper on shipping. Only issue for anyone might be are things packed as well, and with Plain Archive releases they don't get the outside stickers. If that is important then that could be an issue.

Thanks again for the help.

Michael

• Like 1

• 1 month later...