IGNORED

Hey there :)

JNSKLG

Hey, my Name is Jonas.

I'm from Frankfurt am Main, Germany and 25 years old.

I discovered the Love to Films and the Cinema throug the german Youtube Channel ''Kino +'' and startet to collect Steelbooks.

I hope to get some nice pieces here :)

• Like 5

@JNSKLG
Hi Jonas, nice to have you here.

You will find that this is a very tight knit community with members from all over the world and I’m sure we’ll be able to contribute in making your collection grow bigger 😃

Please feel free to visit the international area https://mediapsychos.com/forum/57-international-chat-area/ and should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to tag our German superstars @extantsrevenge (preferably no later than 7pm 😴) @icewire @Trianna & @thomue1987 (might not respond as he’s currently busy building his swimming pool and packaging editions 😜)

cheers

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Howdy Jonas @JNSKLGI’m so glad you found us here at MP, Welcome my friend!😊

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

Yeah, I hear you, I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you use the @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the BLUE as it gets our attention!). 😁

regards your new friend Veum 🤠

• Like 2

Hi, 

willkommen hier 😁 bin mir sicher, dass du hier einige schöne Editionen finden wirst die vielleicht auch Schröckert & Ede nicht haben 😉 

SyN1WCw.gif

Wie das Eichhörnchen schon gesagt hat gibts im German Room immer viel Gequatsche (manchmal sogar sinnvolles 😁). Wenn du Hilfe brauchst oder Fragen hast kannste auch immer gern ne PM schicken

• Like 2