IGNORED

Manta Lab Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• 2 months later...
vor 23 Minuten schrieb Basil:

@Catgirl lindy you not seen image below bottom 4 films delayed that means unlikely 2022, they are delayed for what ever reasons.

FB_IMG_1636380437784.thumb.jpg.582c51027

basil 👍

The image doesn't say delayed for a year...it just says delayed.

I hope for a release next year.

Let's wait and see what 2022 will bring.

• Like 2

Awards

3 minutes ago, Sir-Godric said:

The image doesn't say delayed for a year...it just says delayed.

I hope for a release next year.

Let's wait and see what 2022 will bring.

well i emailed them ages ago and told was delayed for the foreseeable future, which usually tongue in cheek means they can't get licensing bare in mind this one was original manta with john, now its moved over to collectong and the chinese government are not in habit of given out licences for american products, why did blufans give up on it in the end???

if this comes and i mean a HUGE if,  it may if lucky be back end of 22 more like never, too much time normally finishes off releases like this.

look at hdzeta with joker as one example. i expect hdzeta BOP to cancel in the near future as well. time is the biggest killer.

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Catgirl said:

They only release films that 3 other labels have already sold before them. How boring.

I hope someone reads it here...

What are you talking about lol

Last year they did prestige, dune, matrix, matrix 4, tss, and 2001. 

They just announced EEAAO which no one else has done or will do, Oppenheimer, which was uncertain because it's universal not WB, WEA Inception, and two other matrix movies. 

And regardless, crimes has already been done so that doesn't even apply here

• Like 1
  • Confused 1