IGNORED

Manta Lab The Matrix (Manta Lab Exclusive #45) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Damn it Warner Bros!! Greenlit the designs for this already... 

Desperate GIF by memecandy

Collectong is yet to release their October News on the website, that's probably bad news for this release...

I have a feeling we will be getting something else before we get this one (if it ever happens 😢).

If it’s Ad Astra I wouldn’t mind...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Collectong is yet to release their October News on the website, that's probably bad news for this release...

I have a feeling we will be getting something else before we get this one (if it ever happens 😢).

Hoping for tenet 🤞

• Like 5

5 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

@Intentcoin ooohhh is Manta doing Tenet??? I know FAC and HDzeta are, but I must have forgotten Manta is as well! I think it’s gonna be a while on The Matrix unfortunately😫😫😫

Yeah I think they announced it when they posted that picture with all the circles. I think it's in their best interest to start working on tenet as quick as possible so they can get it out before hdzeta and fac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

the real question for this is are they going to do 2 & 3 in my mind, i personally think they going to do this see how it goes and then decide if they are going to do the next one and so on. like covering their bases for me that is not a way to do a trilogy and im too ocd to buy one without knowing IF the others are coming or not?

not a way to run a business IMHO.

the real problem becomes you could end up with 1 film or even 2 films but not the third, no thankyou 👍

basil :)

• Like 3

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Basil:

the real question for this is are they going to do 2 & 3 in my mind, i personally think they going to do this see how it goes and then decide if they are going to do the next one and so on. like covering their bases for me that is not a way to do a trilogy and im too ocd to buy one without knowing IF the others are coming or not?

the real problem becomes you could end up with 1 film or even 2 films but not the third, no thankyou 👍

They will shoot Matrix 4 as well...so....like Fast and the Furious....a never ending story. ;)

I think the best way is to release one OC per part... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Basil said:

*cries in planet of the apes*

8 hours ago, Basil said:

Fortunately for me I think 2 and 3 are awful😬 For the folks who enjoy them, I hope they do those as well👍

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Le 24/10/2020 à 09:49, Basil a dit :

Matrix 4 is coming, so I think ML want to make Matrix 1, 2, 3 and 4 !

• Like 3

Awards

6 minutes ago, Daft said:

Matrix 4 is coming, so I think ML want to make Matrix 1, 2, 3 and 4 !

well for my money they NEED to communicate that with john you would have been told, not so with collectong.

collectong last monthly update was back in august we are november now i even contacted them to see what was going on and response i got back was we do one shortly that was over a month ago now.

but there was a holiday season coming up before shipping dunkirk and that was what i found out myself.

verdict the communication started well and fell off a cliff xD 

i dont have confidence to buy matrix on the chance they MAY do it or WANT to do it, i know that may seem negative but my shelf is filled with ones started and then not finished off so for me no more without some sort of communication, but that is the completist in me.

if they end up doing them all and they are brilliant ill just have to pay on the secondary market but that be my cross to bear and time will tell if im right or not xD 

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 3

il y a 12 minutes, Basil a dit :

well for my money they NEED to communicate that with john you would have been told, not so with collectong.

collectong last monthly update was back in august we are november now i even contacted them to see what was going on and response i got back was we do one shortly that was over a month ago now.

but there was a holiday season coming up before shipping dunkirk and that was what i found out myself.

verdict the communication started well and fell off a cliff xD 

i dont have confidence to buy matrix on the chance they MAY do it or WANT to do it, i know that may seem negative but my shelf is filled with ones started and then not finished off so for me no more without some sort of communication, but that is the completist in me.

if they end up doing them all and they are brilliant ill just have to pay on the secondary market but that be my cross to bear and time will tell if im right or not xD 

all the best

basil 👍

And I think you're right my friend. I agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

44 minutes ago, Basil said:

i dont have confidence to buy matrix on the chance they MAY do it or WANT to do it

I know brother!!

Its kinda nonsense to not release complete “sagas”... I mean... WE ARE COLLECTORS!!! We will buy every part of the Saga!! xD9_9

It seems like they still don’t get/understand us!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
33 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

This might be a stupid question, but is this a steelbook only or also the OC.

Wanna join the GB but read the rules and apparently if I join a gb and all of a I sudden figure out its a steelbook and wanna cancel I get banned😨

Hi @Billy Talent No, it won't be steelbook only. I'd expect the usual Manta 3 editions with slips and an OC w/box that has all 3.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2020 at 7:50 PM, LeGonze said:

I know brother!!

Its kinda nonsense to not release complete “sagas”... I mean... WE ARE COLLECTORS!!! We will buy every part of the Saga!! xD9_9

It seems like they still don’t get/understand us!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

NO I dind the other 2 movies SHITE so i'll only get The Matrix IF I like the artwork .

LOOK YOU KNOW I AM THE WEIRD ONE Confused Meme GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Billy Talent said:

Wanna join the GB but read the rules and apparently if I join a gb and all of a I sudden figure out its a steelbook and wanna cancel I get banned😨

We don’t have details at the moment but yes, expect a normal Mantal Lab Release with a Fullslip, Lenticular, Double Lenticular, One Click Boxset.

Right now the GB is at Pre-Registration phase. It means that if you join, you commit to buy at least one edition.

When we get Beauty Shots of the Actual Release you have to choose what you want (FS, L,DL,OC). That is  “To Update” Phase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

59 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

We don’t have details at the moment but yes, expect a normal Mantal Lab Release with a Fullslip, Lenticular, Double Lenticular, One Click Boxset.

Right now the GB is at Pre-Registration phase. It means that if you join, you commit to buy at least one edition.

When we get Beauty Shots of the Actual Release you have to choose what you want (FS, L,DL,OC). That is  “To Update” Phase.

@Billy Talent to piggy-back off of LeGonze’s post ^^^ you can also wait to join the Group Buy until/when the Beauty Shots are released (lately this is what I’m doing to see if/which particular edition I might want/like!😊) to see if you want/like a particular edition!😉

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...