IGNORED

Manta Lab The Matrix (Manta Lab Exclusive #45) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
On 7/12/2020 at 3:10 PM, pygospa said:

Collectong is just the distributer. They just provide the webshop and do all the logistics handling. Product is still all MantaLab, not Collectong.

Other than that: I am totally with you, regarding single releases. Especially as there will be a fourth movie. Rather this way, than having a trilogy box + a single release. Box sets - in my eye - just make sense for clearly closed movies, e.g. a Star Wars Trilogy box (for each of the trilogies), a Godfather boxset, a Lord of the Rings boxset, etc.

But movie series that are still ongoing? For Matrix in the past this was a finished trilogy, so two or three years ago I would have appreciated a trilogy boxset. But today, with the knowledge that a fourth movie is being planned, I wouldn't get a trilogy boxset and rather opt for single releases (who know how many could follow?).

My friend @pygospa, I agree w/you up to a point, however UHD Club’s The Matrix hard box is very nice, I’m still glad I’m getting it even though a 4th Matrix is up the road!🤔

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Oooooook I thought I had joined this forum for the group buy for Goonies CM... Apparently I just found another fantastic reason 🤔

Gettin a stack of money ready to gooo!!

cash money GIF

OOR...

Welcome brother!!...

Prepare your wallet because I assure you this nor Goonies CM will be the only ones... xD

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Sure hope not!! My only hope is that premium releases for my favorite movies wont pile up on the same friggin month 🤐

money asks GIF

Part of being a Psycho I am afraid .

MY advise is set aside a little each month even when no invoices are incoming .

THAT way it  lessens the blow especially WHEN they are like busses 

ride raise the roof GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

OOR...

Wich ones are you looking into?? 9_9

Well apart from Matrix and Goonies, I saw something about a Scarface release, which also is very interesting to me, need to see the art first though.

Buut I still need to look into every premium retailer to see what is in their plans.

I would kill for a Die Hard premium!!! There is no decent steelbook for it IMO!

I'm trying to stick to 4k releases only.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Well apart from Matrix and Goonies, I saw something about a Scarface release, which also is very interesting to me, need to see the art first though.

Buut I still need to look into every premium retailer to see what is in their plans.

Yes... Mantal Lab is going to release a WEA for Scarface... I'm pretty sure it will be awesome... ;)

Also, I think every future release will be 4K now... I don't think anyone will have non-4K releases... I mean at least one of their editions...

And well... You are totally welcome to check every retailer in here... Every one of them has a Master List, so you can see what they are doing right now and in the future... 

See you around!! ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Your FUN  and YES  to both .

• Like 3

@R1s1ngs0n you seen this august news btw if they got approval this one should be next after dunkirk 👍

07newsbanner_collectong_large.jpg?v=1597

2. Matrix 1 Pre-order Information
- Under final approval process
- Pre-order expected in late September
- 2 is under design process, will release late 2020 or early 2021

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Mad Oh No GIF by Tacoma FD

Cmon my second week here and this would be my 3rd group buy registration..

Let's see how long I can resist until I put my name up!!

Scared 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

Edit: 5 minutes later... my name is there.. how sad is this!! I couldnt even resist for 5 minutes...

Edited by ThereIsNoooSpoon
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

I asked Collectong about the situation with The Matrix and if it's delayed, this is the answer I got:

Hi, Matrix Pre-order will not happen due to not receiving any information. We will update when we get more information.

It looks like it's delayed due to the studio being difficult.

Edited by Zeebeer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, Zeebeer said:

I asked Collectong about the situation with The Matrix and if it's delayed, this is the answer I got:

Hi, Matrix Pre-order will not happen due to not receiving any information. We will update when we get more information.

It looks like it's delayed due to the studio being difficult.

Forget matrix, I want tenet

• Like 1
  • Haha 3