Manta Lab Her (Manta Lab Exclusive #37) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Folks

Newbie here, just curious where to find the pricing for each edition of this GB? And what would be shipping to TX, USA.

And wanted to know, when will the deposit for the new members be refunded back?

If anyone is aware of these based on their recent previous purchase(s), please reply.

Thanks

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, adnaanusa said:

Hello Folks

Newbie here, just curious where to find the pricing for each edition of this GB? And what would be shipping to TX, USA.

And wanted to know, when will the deposit for the new members be refunded back?

If anyone is aware of these based on their recent previous purchase(s), please reply.

Thanks

🥤 howdy @adnaanusa this GB is on Pause for the OC (single editions have not been posted as of yet) & the prices have not been posted...

You can contact  @Hollywood E Rock for your Deposit questions via our PM system here:  Hollywood E Rock😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
25 minutes ago, tgdixonjr said:

If im on this list am I confirmed for an oc? I can't wait to have one

Nope. No GB is ever "final" until it is closed and the final list is posted. We post the final list before the pre-order date so members who don't get allocated a copy can try to get one direct from the retailer. That said, having a strong response (like on this GB) helps us to negotiate a bigger allocation from the retailer, which is a win for all of us!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

56 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Nope. No GB is ever "final" until it is closed and the final list is posted. We post the final list before the pre-order date so members who don't get allocated a copy can try to get one direct from the retailer. That said, having a strong response (like on this GB) helps us to negotiate a bigger allocation from the retailer, which is a win for all of us!

Bigger allocation you say?

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

• Like 3

Awards

6 minutes ago, gojimadocta said:

Hi,

Quick question: so seeing this is paused now, any chance OCs will become available again on the GB or has that ship sailed?  🙏

Hey @gojimadocta

When we learn more information on the print run of this release then we will be able to decide what will be available for request for the Group Buy Re-Opening. You will have to just keep an eye out for updates in this thread for further details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Her (Manta Lab Exclusive #37) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

- Inception : don't  care about that one definitely  skipping on that release

- The Prestige: hell yes imo Nolan's  best movie to date, fantastic movie gotta OC that one.

- Batman trilogy: still waiting on that someone to get me the hdzeta set already! No one will be able to beat hdzeta for that trilogy.😒

- zack snyders justice league:....yeah I'll just wait for hdzeta to do that one, DC belongs to hdzeta.

- Her: yes love the movie gotta OC that one even if Manta does it.🤗

- The batman: Again I'll wait for Hdzeta to do that one

- 2001 space odyssey : Plot summary =Fetus in space ....I'll pass🤭

- The Suicide  Squad: definitely  waiting for Hdzeta or Weet to drop it

- The Matrix: that's a tough one because I don't  see other labels releasing that one any time soon.

So I guess I'm gonna have to One Click it, better safe than sorry.

Clear lentis  manta plz

- Dune: gonna be picked up by other labels obviously so I'm gonna wait for Weet or Hdzeta to release it.

- Pulp fiction: obviously that's a yes

-Kill Bill 1 and 2: Yes and Yes

- Fantastic  Beasts Crimes of Grindelwald: probably gonna get it

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

- The Prestige: hell yes imo Nolan's  best movie to date, fantastic movie gotta OC that one.

- Batman trilogy: still waiting on that someone to get me the hdzeta set already! No one will be able to beat hdzeta for that trilogy.😒

- zack snyders justice league:....yeah I'll just wait for hdzeta to do that one, DC belongs to hdzeta.

- The Matrix: that's a tough one because I don't  see other labels releasing that one any time soon.

Clear lentis  manta plz

- Dune: gonna be picked up by other labels obviously so I'm gonna wait for Weet or Hdzeta to release it.

Everything but fantastic beasts 

Yes

• Like 1

Awards

10 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Clear lentis  manta plz

ConsiderateElementaryBorderterrier-size_

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

ConsiderateElementaryBorderterrier-size_

Why is is everytime you speak or post a funny gif I get filled with such envy !? 

Is it because you are Australian, is it because your home is bigger than mine...is it because your peepee is bigger than mine.....most likely!!😒

How about we swap homes, you  can my girlfriend I can have your boyfriend and you live here and I live there. 😉

What say you my arch  enemy! ?😁

6 hours ago, waxenol said:

You rip on 2001 but eagerly await Suicide Squad?😅😂😂

Excited Season 4 GIF by Friends

Hell yes! Stanley Kubricks own daughter said and I quote "The Suicide  Squad has such an amazing story and meaning this movie is far better than any movie my dad ever made"

this was met with heavy criticism  but just wait in 100 years you will see that I was right all along and you will all apologize to me, just wait a century  😉

8 hours ago, Basil said:

@Billy Talent you did look at johns sale list?

basil 👍

Yes sir,  but I already made a deal with my boy in japan.

Can't  get those prices plus I'm already paying 3K a month on statue preorders  so can't  afford to purchase much anymore.😔

7 hours ago, deckard99 said:

One of the all time great sci-fi classics? How dare you!

posts brian GIF

If 2001 is so good then how come it didnt  make at least 1 billion dollars in the box office like Black panther!?

Yes explain that one! 🤣

See that this is why no one debates me, have you seen Black panther...wow what a fantastic movie such great cgi and script like "WHAT ARE THOSE!" Kubrick cannot beat this. 🤭

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Why is is everytime you speak or post a funny gif I get filled with such envy !? 

Is it because you are Australian, is it because your home is bigger than mine...is it because your peepee is bigger than mine.....most likely!!😒

How about we swap homes, you  can my girlfriend I can have your boyfriend and you live here and I live there. 😉

What say you my arch  enemy! ?😁

Honestly sounds like you fancy me and want to ask me out, mate. 😄

• Haha 6