Manta Lab Her (Manta Lab Exclusive #37) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

MP Group Buy here!

Info & Questions Topic.

Her (Manta Lab Exclusive #37) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Release Date: January 26th 2022

OneClick

HerOC.thumb.jpg.affe7e9e18c6c88e529845875e86551b.jpg

C973433F-08AA-4FB0-9D34-621311FB9FAA.thumb.jpeg.e27af0cf1841723cb27846135c0ef7a1.jpeg

Limited to 600 Sets

Price: $143.97 

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". 

Box - Textured Paper, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing 

Full Slip - Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing

Lenticular Full Slip  -  Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, PET Sleeve

Fullslip

HerFS.thumb.jpg.a4a9aeae87491c3411cd980c07500be2.jpg

DFD3932D-8739-40EE-95DA-2951E6890744.thumb.jpeg.4e5a67a9c315a362c3fb15d1e0265fdc.jpeg

Limited to 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

Price: $42.99 

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Resistance Coating, Embossing

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, PET Sleeve

Single Lenticular

HerLenti.thumb.jpg.bb298cd41259a44e1c2fc4a310d4535c.jpg

82218CF1-6EF3-474B-A088-371390D98EA4.thumb.jpeg.5e243e4a9594a80124c6bd3bef655efe.jpeg

Price: $43.99 

Lenticular Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

Double Lenticular

HerDL.thumb.jpg.3f034ba5c1c2e7b98a7345f3e6e1ab2a.jpg

2F0471F4-D4C6-4262-9693-3E9038494E67.thumb.jpeg.a22217d685c40f7376fdaef2ecb62727.jpeg

Price: $43.99 

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It always amazed me that no one tried to publish a collector's edition of a movie that was sold out so quickly, and so many years ago. And what is so expensive in the resale.

After say this, in my opinion the KimchiDVD lenticular edition is the best example of what a lenticular edition should be. Elegant, beautiful, but, above all, fully adapted to the film. An edition made trying to think about the film, and putting time and love to do something special.

They understood the film they had in front of them, without falling into the temptation to do something automatic or cloned.

In Manta Lab they like lenticulars a lot, and they will not have anything easy to overcome.

It was the most expensive purchase I had ever made as a movie collector ... until I met Media Psychos. 🙄

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Dang, I do love this movie so! And I really love ALL the KIMCHI covers and would be the one 1 Click I'd be proud to own. BUT - is incredibly expensive now second hand. I do have the Kimchi version with Scarlett on the front which I adore. But seeing how Manta's may look - I may have to splurge on it as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awards

3 hours ago, StevenWest said:

Dang, I do love this movie so! And I really love ALL the KIMCHI covers and would be the one 1 Click I'd be proud to own. BUT - is incredibly expensive now second hand. I do have the Kimchi version with Scarlett on the front which I adore. But seeing how Manta's may look - I may have to splurge on it as well.

do it jewish GIF

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StevenWest said:

Think Manta better do a premium Beavis & Butthead release for you guys to go splurge on! ;)

I went to the Cinema to see Beavis and Butthead Do America , the only time I saw it I used to watch this and South Park religiously .

that is by the buy .

Anything with Phoenix in is worth a watch , and Anything that Manta Lab does is worth having in your collection .

This being announced gives me chance to watch HER . 

so with this and other posts this thread is now on a follow for any forth coming updates and news 

Sunglasses Vibing GIF by #sazanimation

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Update:

Manta has released breaking news on this release. It's going to be incredibly special! Since I owe him some money I've given @Intentcoin all the details first. Please PM him and he will be happy to share the info. If he doesn't respond just keep sending him more and more PMs. He likes that! 😈  

• Haha 11

• ★ Administrators ★

This is one of the titles left that Manta announced some time ago and in order to secure as many OC copies as possible we will launch the GB for Her in a bit. For the moment the only option will be the OC. Singles will be added after BS are released.

So members that know they will want the OC should request now and not wait, so that we have a better understanding on the interest of the release and have additional time to fight for every copy.

The list order will be tier, but it could be that all members requesting now (before BS) will have priority (if necessary).

This is a test to find a way that allows us to service more members.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

This is one of the titles left that Manta announced some time ago and in order to secure as many OC copies as possible we will launch the GB for Her in a bit. For the moment the only option will be the OC. Singles will be added after BS are released.

So members that know they will want the OC should request now and not wait, so that we have a better understanding on the interest of the release and have additional time to fight for every copy.

The list order will be tier, but it could be that all members requesting now (before BS) will have priority (if necessary).

This is a test to find a way allows us to service more members.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

This is a test to find a way allows us to service more members.

Show them this xD

samuel l jackson gun GIF by The Good Films

Basil xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4