IGNORED

Manta Lab Pulp Fiction (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 2 heures, claptraw a dit :

Same here, I'm looking for the Nova for ages now. but I couldn't bear the thought to spend nearly 100 € for it. So all my hopes and dreams are with Manta now :D 

Same for me 🙏😁

7 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Be interested to see what art they use and on what, but be really hard to beat the Nova version. Thank you for the tag angel MWAH!!

I am glad to se, and will be interesting to see what they do. I actually don't think it will be that hard to do something worth wanting both.

T o be honest, I felt the Pulp Fiction release of the 4 they did, Pulp was the weakest. There was 2 of the 3 I thought was really weak. But I got the one-click as I really liked the box and had the others so wanted for a set, but yea, the full slip with Uma Thurman was really the only one I liked.
Just my opinion of course. 

Michael

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
1 minute ago, soundsorange said:

Not sure if y’all saw it, but Manta alluded to producing one of the Tarantino releases this year on Instagram 3 days ago 🙌🏻 Could it be Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill...? We’ll have to wait and see. 

Meme Reaction GIF by Silicon Valley

PS - please excuse the fact that their post is being directed at a certain other company...

CB983ABA-5E58-4BC0-8C5B-FBB1B9C2B578.thumb.png.6537089e26c54354a0352730cb90e5af.png

Really hope it’s Django TBH... 🤞🏼😀

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Really hope it’s Django TBH... 🤞🏼😀

@Pbsw23

You & me both. For as popular as the movie was, & the fact it also had critic approval, I’m shocked there hasn’t been a set done. Well there has been one are two, but they are so exclusive that not even Tarantino can get his hands on a copy.

PS: Good to see you back in tier colors.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, romain said:

You're waiting for an Inglourious Basterds release at Manta Lab my friend? 

Perhaps i have misunderstood 🤔

I have this one,

image.jpeg.3b4ddf840f9a68476e70f027566f95bd.jpeg

however I WANT THIS OC or THE LENTI NOW! or a even better set!! 🤩

[ME#23] INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK - ALDO'S SNUFF BOX)

Sold Out

image.thumb.jpeg.f5ad20ba5de94e83e44f46ae79892ed3.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I very much wish for Django as it deserves an awesome Manta release and I have every other Tarantino premium to date! I wish Kimchi did a better job on Jackie Brown. The full slips are fantastic but the steel is kinda meh with a low res image on back, and super vhs quality low res image on the booklet. That said, i’ll double dip and buy whatever Manta Lab releases!

• Like 6