IGNORED

Manta Lab Wonder Woman (Manta Lab Exclusive #11) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

scrface87

30 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

it reminds me of the Dr. Strange BF debacle all over again

It's reminiscent of Strange in that I think Manta underestimated this one. If I had to guess, I'd say it was because they were coming late to the party and there were already so many versions released, unlike Strange that only had the one steel that a lot of people weren't very happy with.  It's funny that I'm not even a superfan, but I also have every steelbook variant at this point because what I am a superfan of is steelbook variants! It would be rough on the bank account, but I really wish more titles had so much art to choose from. Hear me Disney?!

• Haha 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Wow these are nice! But my vote still goes to Hdzeta haha although I am rather tired of waiting for updates from them.

Wonder if there is any boxset for this manta release? Like @atomicblonde I think I may just end up buying almost all editions1f602.png

There is, @ksosk, but it's going to be hard to get if you don't commit soon. I believe are requests for boxsets go to reserve at this point, but being a gold member may help you.

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

There is, @ksosk, but it's going to be hard to get if you don't commit soon. I believe are requests for boxsets go to reserve at this point, but being a gold member may help you.

Yea, I think I was too late for the GB. But hope I can get into the reserve list at least ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomicblonde said:

Weird! Usually they don't full on close the ability to post in a closed GB until the GB is well completed :o Here, I'll tag some people to see if it can be fixed :D @ukade2327 @45Caliber @Scary Hair

I believe because this was so limited and no changes could be made at this point, we didn't want people unknowingly adding new requests.

I think @Scary Hair's solution above is a good one to avoid such confusion. Thanks Ann!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

No surprise that these sold out in a flash from Manta.

It's crazy! People are complaining on their Facebook page about it and how it sold out in a minute or less and many people missed out. This is why GBs are the safe way to go on all of these hotly anticipated and low print run releases. Thankfully I paid my invoice last night before I went to bed so I'm set lol! The leftover Alien: Covenant Manta copies went live during preorder too, looks like everything is back in stock except the one click

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...