IGNORED

Manta Lab Wonder Woman (Manta Lab Exclusive #11) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

scrface87

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, dafro77 said:

I like the HDZeta one but have been holding out for this, will be very disappointed if it turns out to be a WWA as Im not a fan of the artwork that much

Yer I was getting because it was exclusive and not Missed a manta exclusive yet and HDZ I'm getting to keep up with the DC world as they did suicide squad and doing man of steel I won't be bothered if it's wwa means easy pass and saves me money lol 

• Like 1

Awards

9 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

@atomicblonde @dafro77 @Luvsteels

Fear not, looks like WEA is still on according to Manta's September updates.

https://www.mantalab.com/blogs/news/september-updates

FINALLY! I hope it's good. I really like Manta's releases. I'm about to break the bank though if it's a good/unique WW release because it'll probably be another one click for me. I'm gonna go broke at this rate lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

FINALLY! I hope it's good. I really like Manta's releases. I'm about to break the bank though if it's a good/unique WW release because it'll probably be another one click for me. I'm gonna go broke at this rate lol. 

I'm gonna have to get one at this point. Otherwise it'll be the only WEA I don't have! The funny thing is, the only other one I don't have on order is the WWA. I actually find it less appealing than the Best Buy, which, questionable artwork aside is really quite colorful and pops in hand.

Edited by 45Caliber
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wish we could get more info on this and some design/art concepts and preorder too. They said in the update it'd be coming really soon and it has been almost 3 weeks since their September update. I just want to be able to prepare for a one click depending on what they go with, wish they could at least give us the to be confirmed versions if they don't have full approval yet since everyone else has pretty much released their art for WW already

• ★ Administrators ★
37 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Wish we could get more info on this and some design/art concepts and preorder too. They said in the update it'd be coming really soon and it has been almost 3 weeks since their September update. I just want to be able to prepare for a one click depending on what they go with, wish they could at least give us the to be confirmed versions if they don't have full approval yet since everyone else has pretty much released their art for WW already

On a separate matter altogether, manta told us that they have had real problems with floods and access to their computers, due to office relocation.

So..

presumably that has knocked everything back a bit. 

Anyway, I hope that all goes well for them after the Chinese holidays. I'm sure all our members wish them to be back with a BANG! ?

19 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

On a separate matter altogether, manta told us that they have had real problems with floods and access to their computers, due to office relocation.

So..

presumably that has knocked everything back a bit. 

Anyway, I hope that all goes well for them after the Chinese holidays. I'm sure all our members wish them to be back with a BANG! 1f44d.png

Well I hope everyone at Manta are doing okay then! Thanks for the heads up! So many hurricanes going on and so much flooding and damage everywhere. So hard to keep up with what has hit where. 

And agreed!!! I'm hoping that when they come back with a BANG that they just do a mass release of info on WW and the other releases in development they said should be coming soon, plus the secret ones whenever they're ready. Very hyped!! :D

The word from Manta Lab: 

Dear Customers, 

Thank you very much for the wait. When our concept steelbook was released as a global steelbook, we were in a bit of shock. However we've quickly switched to a different direction with our designs. After couple months of waiting for the approval, we are very happy to announce our release of Exclusive Wonder Woman steelbook. As we've mentioned in our previous post, we are almost approaching our 2nd anniversary and we thank all of our customers for the continuous support. We are preparing few events and promotions to celebrate our anniversary and we will announce more details soon. For more detail about this release, please look below for more. Thank you. 

1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8) 
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition) 
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers) 
4. Goodies 
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing

Just now, atomicblonde said:

I was just about to post the pics whoops lol... Oh well. I'm in love it's an easy one click for me! 

One click all the way! - released 24 November so we won't see them until early December... looks like I found my first Xmas gift off the family. now all I need to do is tell them ? - great timing. 

4 minutes ago, PKAVFC said:

One click all the way! - released 24 November so we won't see them until early December... looks like I found my first Xmas gift off the family. now all I need to do is tell them ? - great timing. 

That's a great idea!!! Oooooh... I'm gonna steal it and tell my family I want it. ?

Low quantities for this one. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Just now, atomicblonde said:

That's a great idea!!! Oooooh... I'm gonna steal it and tell my family I want it. 1f62c.png

Low quantities for this one. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Already reading Manta have put a restriction to x1 version per order. So no x1 Lenticular and x1 One Clicks or even worse, x2 One Click requests!

Just now, PKAVFC said:

Already reading Manta have put a restriction to x1 version per order. So no x1 Lenticular and x1 One Clicks or even worse, x2 One Click requests!

Really??? I saw the 2x limit on their post. I do think it's fair though because the print run is so low for such a big movie like WW and a superhero movie at that. I'm glad I know we're all gonna be safe here since there aren't a load of requests quite yet but they're pouring in quick already. No bloodbath here thankfully! Very much looking forward to this edition and so glad I've officially secured every steelbook of WW now aside from the Amazon.de version :D 

7 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Really??? I saw the 2x limit on their post. I do think it's fair though because the print run is so low for such a big movie like WW and a superhero movie at that. I'm glad I know we're all gonna be safe here since there aren't a load of requests quite yet but they're pouring in quick already. No bloodbath here thankfully! Very much looking forward to this edition and so glad I've officially secured every steelbook of WW now aside from the Amazon.de version :D 

Doh!

that was GB restrictions, apparently! Nevertheless, i hope collectors manage to get a copy (s) 

Yeah, the requests will come in thick and fast now. 

Wonder (pun intended) what that is over the one click. Not a Boxset, but maybe it's wrapped together as 3, in outer packaging. 

Jeez, we have a WW super fan - that's good going! HDZeta next! 

36 minutes ago, PKAVFC said:

49 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I was just about to post the pics whoops lol... Oh well. I'm in love it's an easy one click for me! 

I do Love the look of the Lenti artwork, but there's no way I'm breaking my fullslip rule ???

Thank God I also like the fullslip artwork ? Can't wait for this. 

21 minutes ago, PKAVFC said:

Doh!

that was GB restrictions, apparently! Nevertheless, i hope collectors manage to get a copy (s) 

Yeah, the requests will come in thick and fast now. 

Wonder (pun intended) what that is over the one click. Not a Boxset, but maybe it's wrapped together as 3, in outer packaging. 

Jeez, we have a WW super fan - that's good going! HDZeta next! 

The GB restrictions are awesome in the sense it gives everyone a better chance of getting what they want. Does it most likely push people to consider the one click? Probably, most likely. But thankfully I got my one click request in before everyone goes nuts and realizes they can only have one edition lol.

I AM a super WW fan! I said to myself this is the ONE movie I will buy every steelbook for (with different art that is -- not gonna buy 50 WWAs or anything). I plan to set up a special display for WW herself once I move, and especially after I secure and pay for the Batman v Superman HDZeta box since I believe there's a special version with Wonder Woman herself on it that's exclusive to the box. The things I do for love -- and Wonder Woman! Lol

8 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I do Love the look of the Lenti artwork, but there's no way I'm breaking my fullslip rule 1f602.png1f44c-1f3fc.png

Thank God I also like the fullslip artwork 1f601.png Can't wait for this. 

I cannot wait either!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Frenzy!!!

I'm just glad Manta had something unique for me in the Amazon Single Lenti, since I passed on that art from HDZ. I passed on the Lasso Lenti as well, which is the steel front. It's worked out perfectly that all editions I'll (hopefully) own will have unique art (including slipped verisons).

Not to be that person but it reminds me of the Dr. Strange BF debacle all over again lol. Except I know Dave and John are looking out for everyone on this one and will do the best they can to secure as many copies as possible. I am just grateful I am in the guaranteed group because I'd die if I missed Manta Lab's editions in my quest to collect all of the WW releases! I guess we'll see in a day or two (depending) just how fully limited this will be. Everybody's already in a frenzy though, but I understand why. Don't get why this release is more limited than Alien: Covenant?? But I'm not complaining :P

• Like 1