IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Dark Knight (UHD CLUB DP #07) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Hardbox) [China]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

We had it but were waiting for approval from the retailer to release. Unfortunately looks like it got leaked.

While I’m happy about it, I’m in no rush to spend more money 😁

Plus, I want to have Inception in hand to see if I truly want to buy into UHD. It will be my first of theirs.

So, take your time 🙂

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Plus, I want to have Inception in hand to see if I truly want to buy into UHD. It will be my first of theirs.

Trust me, it doesn't disappoint.

That said, if I don't get this (TDK) then I am not responsible for my own actions, you have been warned 😈 😇 😅

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Haha 6

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Mac Hadfield said:

Does anyone know how much one usually costs? @deckard99

@Mac Hadfield Retail price on Inception was a little over $100. Not including GB/PayPal fees & shipping to UK. So this should be in the same ballpark, however x3 since there are 3 of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Mac Hadfield said:

@deckard99 will there be a GB for each movie? Or is this a GB for the trilogy? Cheers 

There will be only 1 GB for all 3 Sets together. We will not offer any parts individually, with such a low amount of each movie it makes no sense to break up any Sets. People want the whole Trilogy, as this will also go nicely with the other Nolan Sets from UHD Club.

Most likely we will launch the GB after the complete BS are out.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 10

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

There will be only 1 GB for all 3 Sets together. We will not offer any parts individually, with such a low amount of each movie it makes no sense to break up any Sets. People want the whole Trilogy, as this will also go nicely with the other Nolan Sets from UHD Club.

Cant wait, i love UHD and even though I've got the hdz set this is a MUST

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

I dont think they're comparable tbh. Hdzeta is slips and steelbooks this will be hardboxes and digipacks and cheaper and smaller. I have the hdz but I will 100% buy this and when blufans does it I'll buy that too and then when manta does it I'll buy that one as well. These movies are too good to pass up

You'll need space for all that. I can help you with the HDZeta set. 9_9;)

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

I dont think they're comparable tbh. Hdzeta is slips and steelbooks this will be hardboxes and digipacks and cheaper and smaller. I have the hdz but I will 100% buy this and when blufans does it I'll buy that too and then when manta does it I'll buy that one as well. These movies are too good to pass up

What She Said GIF by The Free Mama

I dont think you've ever talked so much sense 🤣😉🙂

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4570447

• Like 1