IGNORED

Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - Collector's Edition Complete Box Set (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

• ★ Administrators ★

Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - Collector's Edition Complete Box Set (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: 02.11.2020

Price: 399.99 GBP

Purchase Link: Amazon UK 

Note: Exclusive to Amazon UK

919ak5sXFhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81MHQclNrxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81uB-YSwwqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

WHAT’S IN THE BOX

• All 23 MCU Films on 4K ULTRA HD & BLU-RAY discs (46 discs) housed in 23 individual Art Cases
  • 4 Bonus Discs including the Exclusive Infinity Saga Bonus Disc released by Kevin Feige 
  • Exclusive Lithograph by Matt Ferguson
  • Autograph Card
  • Thank You Letter from Kevin Feige
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

united kingdom uk GIF

placed 🤣 and I already send my brother a message so he can get one as well. As we have in Germany a different distributor on the Iron Man and Hulk movies, I don't think we will get such a package here. Also I don't care I simply want it 🤣. Was a little sad when I could not get the US Version, so this will be perfect 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Release date: 2nd November 2020

price £399.99

purchase link: Amazon.co.uk

79E891F5-04EA-43BD-A5E7-4A4DAFE224F2.thumb.png.f7f1b19d71b65a630db9f0e2ec3854f4.png1C8E80A5-886E-40B6-A320-E49FC6E6D61C.thumb.png.cbf93e2000ff24cb2a3fb48cf0f175ad.png6D955279-CFD5-448A-8688-3E0DC66C9F42.thumb.png.446e02c7ffe8e531a94c2ee37a4f1ed6.png

WHAT’S IN THE BOX

• All 23 MCU Films on 4K ULTRA HD & BLU-RAY discs (46 discs) housed in 23 individual Art Cases
  • 4 Bonus Discs including the Exclusive Infinity Saga Bonus Disc released by Kevin Feige 
  • Exclusive Lithograph by Matt Ferguson
  • Autograph Card
  • Thank You Letter from Kevin Feige
Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Thanks 4

Having dropped some serious coin on obtaining each of these films in Premium editions, I think I''l be passing on this, similar to my reason for passing on the "Skywalker Saga". 🙂

There are some very excellent contenders for my money this year and so I need to focus more on 1st dips than 2nd and even 3rd+ dips.

If I did not already own them, assuredly this is a spectacular collection but I do, so I won't... 🤑

I think this may also eliminate the consideration for an MCU set 3 NA release, which is disappointing.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

Won’t ship to US. Will anyone be doing a GB or anything?

think some people asking carl in the zavvi gb thread blu.steel33

as to if he being doing it can not tell you but think it could be on cards you just need to ask in there and tag him to get his attention.

just point out its amazon in there so hes clear 👍

and a product link to be safe.

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Just my opinion, but since these fliks weren't made at Pinewood Studios, there will no doubt be an American equivalent release I'd suggest, as the fandom in the USA, per capita, is strong enough to demand it I think.

Import if you wish but there  may not be need to. 🙂

Didn’t that version already come out in US? Are you thinking there is going to be another one similar to this UK one?

• Like 3

Awards

^^ So No... and yes @KillerBoots_tm  🙂

In NA, only Phase One and Phase Two have been released as box sets.

The UK has done all 3, in less boisterous fashion.

If an NA Infinity Saga full set gets released in NA and I'm of a strong opinion it will, then there would be little need for them to also do just a Phase 3.

Hope that makes sense...🙂

edit: you can see the 2 NA box sets I'm referring to in this pick from my gallery...🙂

image.thumb.jpeg.ed798be12e2ada1a6201932d026c22d8.jpeg

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

Thanks for your thoughts @Grendel! Appreciate you taking the time. Are we not counting this one as a NA Infinity Saga release?

https://www.slashfilm.com/marvel-infinity-saga-box-set/

I was so confused when they announced this on twitter. I was like "didnt this come out months ago?"

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just want the bonus disc, why won't they sell it separately? I mean, I know why but... why?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

I was so confused when they announced this on twitter. I was like "didnt this come out months ago?"

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just want the bonus disc, why won't they sell it separately? I mean, I know why but... why?

I hadn’t even noticed that bonus disc. That thing is packed and exclusive to the set. That’s a nice touch. Also says region free which is cool for all those Blu’s. Also says exclusive to Amazon, so no chance of Zavvi getting it—they at least ship to US. I wonder if it’s numbered. The US one was numbered and the UK one doesn’t mention it in the description. 

• Like 2

Awards

13 hours ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

I hadn’t even noticed that bonus disc. That thing is packed and exclusive to the set. That’s a nice touch. Also says region free which is cool for all those Blu’s. Also says exclusive to Amazon, so no chance of Zavvi getting it—they at least ship to US. I wonder if it’s numbered. The US one was numbered and the UK one doesn’t mention it in the description. 

@StrikerEureka79 you may know this one HoneyGood Morning Help GIF by Satisfied Customer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

@KillerBoots_tm

Yes it is only exclusive to Amazon only... You never know Zavvi might do there own like Amazon is doing and it is a lovely set and looks so much better than US version with the see through lid hope they keep it that way. You could either hold out to see if Zavvi do one or go for the Amazon exclusive set?

The Amazon one doesn’t say it is numbered in the description So there is a very high chance it’s not going to be like the US version.

if you are looking to getting it and they don’t ship to the US as @Basil said give @blu.steel33 a shout in the zavvi GB Thread I’m sure he be able to help you and make it clear it’s a amazon product...

I hope this helps with the information I have given You my friend..

Thanks for the tag @Scary Hair 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ScottVA said:

Please god someone tell me how I can get this shipped to the United States

private message @blu.steel33 sure he was doing this on a gb if not maybe john was instead.

basically anything uk usually @blu.steel33 can get normally.

but you have to make sure is still available to buy first

hope it helps

basil 👍

• 1 month later...